A Message to Cyberleader and Scotsman

Rob1

Rubberman you are lucky i ain't mod anymore calling iloner a pedofile is disgusting and abusive i would ban you in a instant over this having people like you away from this forum was what made this forum so good now abusive people like you get away with anything because there is no mods around anymore.

2 hours ago, Rob1 said:

Rubberman you are lucky i ain't mod anymore calling iloner a pedofile is disgusting and abusive i would ban you in a instant over this having people like you away from this forum was what made this forum so good now abusive people like you get away with anything because there is no mods around anymore.

Read my PM, and hopefully you well understand my thoughts.  I thought all PM's was private!!!   "if a member wants to use you as a pillow to cry on that's fine, but understand that some members love to use my name in their comments in a negative way and when they don't see things their way."   I have nothing against you, and if you want me banned for defending my name... push it!!!8)

Problem sorted hopefully now there no negativity now , now let's get back to the Topic in hand which was mean't to be a joke for Cyberleader and Scotsman but took to seriously as always like it is now on the fan forum. 

On 8/17/2019 at 5:13 AM, iloner said:

Why be abusive?     Rubberman called me a pedofile in a PM a week or so ago.    

I posted in past months that I have tried Chat and the experience was good.    Why does that make me fucked up?

It is the climate of abuse and trashing everything such posts and posters create that has driven many reasonable people away.    

Only recently good clever posters like Alittle and Sturmchaser posted in anger about the decline of the site.   

Perhaps too many have gone already and it is now too late.    

When you receive a PM as such you should have Reported the Post.  Whatever is said in a PM is supposed to stay in a PM.  That's why it's called Private Messaging and does not conform with bringing it out into Public Forum view for the whole world to know about what happened in a PM conversation.  

It's in a Court of Law you have to have the proof before one can be tried and convicted. The same applies in a PM.  Provide the evidence to state your case or whatever was said does not stand. That's why there are Report Buttons in the Top Right Hand Top Corner of each and every post whether it be in Open Forum or Private Messaging Boards that way the claim can be investigated   

The same applies in the Chat Box if there is unnecessary disruption or any nefarious nature right click the offending chat comments made and click the Repot Button. Then that gives Admins or Moderators the timestamp of the offending comments and can be investigated by looking at the Chat Log Archive.

On 8/16/2019 at 4:05 AM, Wizard said:

I suggest you appreciate the members you do have posting. Forum is not exactly in the best state and could lose even more members to CamCaps. 

CamCaps always welcome. 

CamCaps always welcome. Biggest load of baloney I have heard in a long time. Not sure you game, but most here are also members or have been and know what it's like.