Carla & Yanai Fan Page

Looks like there is a real social party going on at Carla and Yanai's today, "no nudity, no drugs, no one walking around showing their breast trying to get attention, no couple in another room waiting for the go to have sex for points,  and I am sure there not all going to try and pile up in the bathtub later tonight.  Carla and Yanai has always been RealLife people and still holds my screen.8) 

Carla and Yanai still keeping it real!!!  Last week they did have some great guest as in what Bogdan and Nelly use to have once upon a time before all the fake shows appeared.  Still one of RLC real life apartments that's un notice by a few Carla and Yanai are on the top of my list!!!8)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Apparently Carla & Yanai will be Quarantined for 14 Days. They both contacted the Coronavirus.  

It was just a matter of time before someone within the RLC Circuit brought it home. 

They skirted the Guidelines, No Masks or Social Distancing when they had Guests over. Who knows where they went when they leave the apartment.  Now lets see if they drive each other nuts for the next 14 Days.

• 1 month later...

I no longer see Carla and Yanai's apartment / name listed on the site.  Have they left or been removed permanently?  Will they return?  It may be odd, but I've enjoyed watching Carla since she was with Mario long ago.  She's the main reason that I visit the site.

3 hours ago, Jenkins said:

I no longer see Carla and Yanai's apartment / name listed on the site.  Have they left or been removed permanently?  Will they return?  It may be odd, but I've enjoyed watching Carla since she was with Mario long ago.  She's the main reason that I visit the site.

They have left this apartment but RLC has not marked them as Left the Project on their Website.

Maybe they are just relocating to another apartment.   Only time will tell the tale.

• 3 months later...