Fan Page Leora #1

StnCld316

Leora has been looking sexy most of the day, and now while laying on her bed in her panties she is looking even more sexy.  I guess most of us well have to wait and see how long it well take for her to get her first guest.  Finally another real voyeur apartment I can view with out a bunch of scripted crap.8)

On 8/15/2019 at 10:37 PM, Rob1 said:

If they have not split then why is it just Leora's name on RLC?.

For some to think she is single and it worked. Look how many assumed she was and were disappointed to find out they are still together. How many would have rejoined if they knew Paul could join her at any minute. 

If Paul comes back into this apartment after RLC bills it as a “single “ then I will consider it FALSE ADVERTISING and simply stop watching. We all have that option and to pretend otherwise is to consent to the deception.

13 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Yeah I'm sure she will have plenty visiting. About the same she had in Russia. Maybe her female friend will and give you fans some "Lesbian" action. lol 

One thing I love about this forum. Soon as a female visits automatically they are going to get it on with the female tenant. Lmao 

2 minutes ago, philo said:

If Paul comes back into this apartment after RLC bills it as a “single “ then I will consider it FALSE ADVERTISING and simply stop watching. We all have that option and to pretend otherwise is to consent to the deception.

Well we will wait and see. Anyone that has seen them interacting knows fine well she's not "Single". 

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Leora #1
  • StnCld316 unfeatured, locked and unpinned this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked, pinned and featured this topic
  • StnCld316 locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unfeatured this topic