Fan Page Leora #1

StnCld316

I'm hoping Leora has left Paul behind.  I've said all along she needs someone much better (more endurance) in the sack.  I'm not suggesting anyone could ever please her as well as she pleases herself, but at least it would up the game considerably.  

3 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

I'm hoping Leora has left Paul behind.  I've said all along she needs someone much better (more endurance) in the sack.  I'm not suggesting anyone could ever please her as well as she pleases herself, but at least it would up the game considerably.  

I'd like to be the guy to try.

2 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

Create an account to see this content!

That was quite a relocation.

She was literally in the middle of nowhere . It was a city but ten minutes out was wilderness. I use to look it up on Google Earth. There are pictures. Beautiful mountains  but, I think this girl needs a life. My niece lives in Prague. I may have to visit and walk the streets looking for Leora . Actually ,I can't afford to leave town and my niece is crazy so I wouldn't visit if I could .  

30 minutes ago, RoadRage said:

Another theory would be that Paul and Leora were never married in the first place, and they were just an actress and an actor put together by RLC because at the time they were only taking in "couples".

I don't think they were, although for a moment earlier this year I thought maybe they had done that, based on what appeared to be a wedding band on Leora's hand.  I've often wondered how many other partners each has had in the past because back in their original apartment neither one seemed to have a good feel of what they were doing.  Paul was really hair-triggered and would often barely last a minute.  Leora wasn't so much into masturbation from what I saw, nor did I ever see her push him out of the way so she could finish herself off (something common before the loss of the Russian apartments).  

It wouldn't bother me one bit if Paul never showed his nose-picking self again.  Leora needs a guy with some stamina and fewer inhibitions.  Two guys, for that matter.  Or three, one for each hole.  Toss in a lady from time to time so Leora gets some girly flavor other than her own.  Of course, I'll never see it since I won't sign up with Segpay.  Heard too many bad reports about them.  But hey, what's life without a dream?

hahahaha its so funny how a mature, styled and kinky woman can make all the other bitches on RLC look like poor street whores.  Leora proves that CLASS outweighs SLUTTY any day.  The other girls are licking, sticking, flicking and giving all kind of action (girl on girl; girl boy girl; girl, girl, girl) no matter what the combo is, they just can't beat a pro like Leora.  It's obvious she's got a dedicated following and when she knows the spot light is on her, she works the stage and crowd like a master.  Thumbs up to you Ms. Leora, you can have your thrown!!!!  The queen has returned.

8 hours ago, Geneva said:

She ask for asileum in UE? Because to have all official documents to stay in Europe (Czechia) in 2 month... Something strange! ...

I guess I'm not getting what your aim is.  You say she asked for asylum, so why would that be strange.  Going back to her home country  may not offer what she knows she can get in the new country.  I say more power to her if her aim is to improve her life and enjoy the fruits of her labor!!!  Come to the U.S. we welcome you with cock in hand!!!

7 hours ago, TigetJackson said:

I guess I'm not getting what your aim is.  You say she asked for asylum, so why would that be strange.  Going back to her home country  may not offer what she knows she can get in the new country.  I say more power to her if her aim is to improve her life and enjoy the fruits of her labor!!!  Come to the U.S. we welcome you with cock in hand!!!

I think what Geneva is trying to say, is that it's not that easy to just pack up and live in another country indefinitely. She would have to go in as a visitor and there is a time limit to how long you can stay. I have no idea how that all works, but it is a question I'm curious about as well.

1 hour ago, dave0000 said:

I think what Geneva is trying to say, is that it's not that easy to just pack up and live in another country indefinitely. She would have to go in as a visitor and there is a time limit to how long you can stay. I have no idea how that all works, but it is a question I'm curious about as well.

Ahhhh got it.  Totally understood.  As a member nation of the EU, even though CR has decided to "retain" it's immigration rules compared to what is going on in the core EU nations, they may have changed the rules.  But in the EU, even though there is a time limit as well, there really is NO time limit.

Thought I'd share the funniest moment on RLC with all of you. Years back when Paul and Leora were living in the old apartment I tuned one day to see Leora doing what she does best. Bating. She had just finished the laundry, and taking a bath. Suddenly, she stops,  and frantically dashes around the house.

All hell breaks loose. She darts around room to room, visibly angry. Her spunky dog comes screaming around the corner, her panties firmly in  his mouth. There was no way she could catch him. 

I laughed so hard I cried. You just can't script that.