kitty

Aspidiske

10 hours ago, Aspidiske said:

where goes Kitty and Smith, Nina and kira,  anabel and Efim,  and others??

Good question.  All the Russian apartments were shut down.  Although there has been much speculation and RLC put out a rather vague corporate-speak email, nobody really knows why.  Leora has relocated to Prague (so far, without Paul), so she's back in business, and I've heard Nina & Kira are on VHTV, although I've not checked that out myself.  

I wonder what some of these people (both the singles and couples) DO for a living.  Like it seemed that Paul had some kind of job.  Is Leora's only job to look sexy in her apartment and turn us on?   Not complaining... just wondering.  And did Uylana and Marat relocate to Prague also?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2019 at 6:47 PM, redndead said:

Modelling? Model model or cam model?

Real modeling. Even did a runway thing she shared today. What I have seen is that she is doing some car shows and what seems like maybe a ring girl. I don't know how far she's going but she is working, that is for sure. I saw it myself.

We constantly ask whether rlc can pull back out of the mire that they mostly created themselves, find new people who aren't playing to the cams, who actually look like they are ignoring the cams, like they are meant to do. Certainly not someone who deliberately played to cam, even waving to them after a 'Show'. That's where they went wrong in the first place. That's what turned people off. You hope they are listening.

So they bring back Kitty.

frustrated fuck my life GIF

58 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

We constantly ask whether rlc can pull back out of the mire that they mostly created themselves, find new people who aren't playing to the cams, who actually look like they are ignoring the cams, like they are meant to do. Certainly not someone who deliberately played to cam, even waving to them after a 'Show'. That's where they went wrong in the first place. That's what turned people off. You hope they are listening.

So they bring back Kitty.

frustrated fuck my life GIF

Doubt they will bring them back. More hassle than it's worth. Kitty is nothing more than a "Cam girl" and put on shows rather than being herself. What these sites have become and just looks desperate and attention seeking.