i miss Paul

lom

Well I knew someone was watching him because he'd be up high on the thumbnails list all the time and Leora wouldn't be home. To each his own I guess. I always tried to tune his presence out when I was on there.

I'm guessing here, but I bet he and the dog are still at the old apartment and RLC is just paying Leora to stay in the new apartment to get the site back on its feet. He'll probably visit at some point.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/10/2020 at 1:58 PM, One cent said:

not much missing anything of Paul  even those a non combing's Hair's on his head.😏

It would be interesting to see Paul make a weekend visit now that Malia is a tenant,  I wonder if RLC would make them take it to another level?8)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
11 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi_oi said:

Why would you miss Paul?

Not to defend Paul or even talk good of him BUT - the good thing about having Paul around was to be able to watch Leora suck his cock. We all know that Leora will only finger touch the outside of Malia's pussy and maybe get a smell or whiff of Malia's pussy but that's it. At least we saw Leora's tongue licking Paul's cock and then wrapping her lips around Paul's cock as she sucked him off. Plus she swallowed his cum - good girl. They did fuck occasionally but most of the time Leora rode Paul or she did most of the work. Leora is a constant masturbator (wonder how much is actually fake - lol) but to know and watch Leora being a "cocksucker" was great for this voyeur. If she was a "real" bisexual and had sex with women and men on a daily basis then it would be worth the subscription. Fake just doesn't cut it.

• 1 year later...
On 6/6/2021 at 8:43 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Not to defend Paul or even talk good of him BUT - the good thing about having Paul around was to be able to watch Leora suck his cock. We all know that Leora will only finger touch the outside of Malia's pussy and maybe get a smell or whiff of Malia's pussy but that's it. At least we saw Leora's tongue licking Paul's cock and then wrapping her lips around Paul's cock as she sucked him off. Plus she swallowed his cum - good girl. They did fuck occasionally but most of the time Leora rode Paul or she did most of the work. Leora is a constant masturbator (wonder how much is actually fake - lol) but to know and watch Leora being a "cocksucker" was great for this voyeur. If she was a "real" bisexual and had sex with women and men on a daily basis then it would be worth the subscription. Fake just doesn't cut it.

Well, Paul is living with Leora and she does suck his cock and eat his cum but I still have nothing good to say about him. It appears that when it comes to sex - Paul can take it or leave it. When they are done having sex Paul has that look " are we done now" and "eh". What an emotionless freak. Leora has to do all the work every time and she more or less has to position herself in order for Paul to do something sexual. She still needs to supplement her horniness and income with constant masturbations. Basically Paul is a dead fuck and a total dumbass. His work ethic is dismal. A computer/phone wizard - like fuck he is. Nothing but smoke and mirrors to fool Leora into thinking Paul is another Bill Gates or Alexander Graham Bell. Both Leora and Paul might be smart but they both come across as being dumb as a stump. Other than spending hours on the computer all he does is mope around or sleep. And don't get me started on his allergies, sensitivities and other health issues FFS!!!. What a useless fucking wimp. They don't deserve each other for many reasons. Leora needs a daily gangbang of multiple men and women to give her a more fulfilling sex life. Possible future career for Leora - fulltime cam site (Chaturbate or similar sites) participant since mature women are allowed.