SO, ARE YOU A FAKE VOYEUR, REAL VOYEUR OR A PERVERTED VOYEUR???

dougiestyle4u

No matter the meaning/definition as you said "secretly" is the key word, but as we all know for legal reasons no legit sites can or will ever be proper "Voyeur". Just to get your attention and make you think you're being one. Then they stare or directly smile or perform directly to the camera, then you realise it's nothing of the sort. More performers than actors, but are far more obvious these days. 

35 minutes ago, Johnny said:

No matter the meaning/definition as you said "secretly" is the key word, but as we all know for legal reasons no legit sites can or will ever be proper "Voyeur". Just to get your attention and make you think you're being one. Then they stare or directly smile or perform directly to the camera, then you realise it's nothing of the sort. More performers than actors, but are far more obvious these days. 

Oh of course you're right about the legal aspects, but as you say, the staring/attention seeking from not only tenants but also some guests took it away from voyeurism to plain performance. Kitty waving and blowing kisses to the cam, Leora and Masha making sure they have the right viewing angle for the cams etc....Originally people were meant to ignore the cams altogether. That's been blown away and replaced by a site just a fraction away from mfc. I just wish they stop the absurd pretense about it still being real. A lot of viewers are much smarter than bosses take them for.

4 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Oh of course you're right about the legal aspects, but as you say, the staring/attention seeking from not only tenants but also some guests took it away from voyeurism to plain performance. Kitty waving and blowing kisses to the cam, Leora and Masha making sure they have the right viewing angle for the cams etc....Originally people were meant to ignore the cams altogether. That's been blown away and replaced by a site just a fraction away from mfc. I just wish they stop the absurd pretense about it still being real. A lot of viewers are much smarter than bosses take them for.

Some being smarter is questionable. What I find laughable is that some of the tenants are being "Real" one minute then "Fake" the next according to some, but are no different. And favourites are always being Real of course, never play or over do it.

Even the popular thumbs BS is questionable if it's Real ffs. People must enjoy watching empty dark rooms rather than a couple have sex or a female showering. Funny how grown men can get excited about it though lol. 

Answer is simple.

Real Voyeur is someone who regularly watches RLC and the other Voyeur Sites.

Fake Voyeur is someone who likes the Lesbian Apartment.

Perverted Voyeur is someone who spies though Women's Windows.

I am a Real Voyeur all be it i haven't watched RLC that much for the last couple of years because of how downhill and boring it is and because of the Fake Lesbian Apartment but i have kept an eye on the other Voyeur Sites to get away from RLC.

Or am i also a Perverted Voyeur do i like spying though Women's Windows lmao i will never tell you the answer to that lol.

Sorry Dougie i know i didn't follow your definition of it but that's my definition of it.

On 9/22/2019 at 10:47 AM, Wizard said:

Real Voyeur doesn't apply to RLC or any other sites. Fake Voyeur sums it up, yes you're watching, but the fact they know and are clearly playing to it. False advertising or description is a completely different discussion. 

Name and description of the site is a complete farce. Even Leora being classified as "Single" is baloney. 

On 9/21/2019 at 5:53 PM, Rob1 said:

Sorry Dougie i know i didn't follow your definition of it but that's my definition of it.

Agree. Watching fake lesbians or fake tenants does not make you a voyeur. Being a perverted voyeur by definition is more than a normal voyeur. I am an admitted normal voyeur but do take voyeurism serious with extreme observations that might be considered pathetic, dirty or above and beyond the call of duty. 

If you happen to walk by your own house and look into a window in which the curtains are open and happen to see your sister giving your brother a blowjob or two of your sisters engaging in a full course of lesbian activities - are you a normal voyeur, a perverted voyeur or a "wish it was with me" voyeur? The heart palpitating uncontrollable and your bulge in your pants just throbbing with engorged blood will tell you what kind of pervert you are.

On 9/23/2019 at 12:44 PM, Johnny said:

Name and description of the site is a complete farce. Even Leora being classified as "Single" is baloney. 

Leora being "Single" is about as real as Masha turning "Lesbian" and look how that turned out. Certain members believe what they want to and think they have the right to tell others what is true and what is false. Perfect example why the Chat has very few chatters. 

• 4 weeks later...

I'll never forget, when I was 17 or 18 my next door neighbor was pretty hot and she had a really nice rack. I would always be salivating over it and she knew I was always watching her. One night we were talking on her doorstep and she was going to go in and change. So I went around to her window and sure enough it was open. I think she knew I would be watching because I got to see everything. It was hot as hell!