Nelly & Bogdan Fan Page

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They should have sent them there in the first place.  Don't know why RLC placed Nelly & Bogdan with others they don't even know.

I am waiting to see how this big experiment is going to end, and now that the twins are back for another round of drinking and parties I wonder if they are going to be a part of the act too,  most of the viewers know that they love to hang out at the Vacation apartment along with the thirsty drinking Gina,  "I would love to see Gina all over Bogdan and Nelly's reaction's." LOL8)  

35 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I am waiting to see how this big experiment is going to end, and now that the twins are back for another round of drinking and parties I wonder if they are going to be a part of the act too,  most of the viewers know that they love to hang out at the Vacation apartment along with the thirsty drinking Gina,  "I would love to see Gina all over Bogdan and Nelly's reaction's." LOL8)  

I don't know why they keep bringing the twins back all the time.  Nice looking girls but they are useless as Teats on a Boar.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Nelly has returned from her so call vacation..."with Masha"..and may have to pick up the viewers once again.....seeing that her fill-in really didn't do much of a good job....unless she was just there for some rest and relaxation.   I do think that when Nelly is out of the picture Bogdan or Nelly should at less get some one to really participate every once in a while instead of just laying around waiting for the day and time to pass...that's what the furniture is for.   Lets hope that Nelly or Bogdan has the power to bring in Dasha and Sasha to the Vacation apartment next!!!8)

• 4 weeks later...

OOOOHHHH Nelly!!!!!,  Why did you do it my dear???   Why did you allow another to come between you and your mate Bogdan...."out of all people Masha!!! the home wrecker."  I guess now you and Bogdan well have to either learn to share your friends in bed or come to some kind of understanding that if you can do it he can too!!!LOL   Nelly look around, that's why Sasha is no longer around.....and if Bogdan allowed it.."he is just as dumb as you."   "The things some well do for money."8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 2 weeks later...

I did catch Nelly and Bogdan yesterday or last night at the B2 apartment TRYING to blend in!!!  Nelly who must have big ties with RLC and maybe some stock invested keeps putting herself on a totem pole going from Masha's to B2 but doesn't seems to be making any kind of progress in either, oh though Masha did get a chance to eat her out even though Nelly was on the bloody rag that night "Nasty"lol.    While at the B2 apartment neither Nelly or Bogdan looked the part of a young teen or fit in with the younger ones for that matter,  Bogdan seem to have made an fool out of himself dancing around like a clown...."What happen to the couple who use to bring in the viewers and had the best parties back in the pass and who's friends was more their ages and more serous with life?"  I guess their next stop well be the GP apartment, and then maybe Bogdan well get a chance to take a nude bath with much younger ladies in the tub like all the men who visits the GP for free entertainment. LOL8)

• 4 weeks later...

Seeing that Piper and Taylor are keeping the viewers coming back for more and do have better visitors,  maybe its time for Nelly and Bogdan to pack and leave now...."there show is lame and have become boring".....unless Bogdan can up with better scripts for Masha and others I think he and Nelly are taking up space for others.  I also think that RLC should turn that apartment into an all lesbian apartment anyway, instead of trying to turn it into a Massage Parlor.  Thank you for your services Nelly and Bogdan, and on the way out please stop by B2 and get Loraine, Blair and "uncle Joe" Mike and take them with you!!! LOL8)

• 3 weeks later...

Nelly and Bogdan was fun almost 4 months ago!!!!!.....surly the viewers was expecting more maturity and better guest from them.....but like always RLC has failed again.  After a long stay of being around to dam long.....can someone please put in a request to send them both packing!!!!...."for now they are in the way and surly don't blend in with the younger crowd....they look more like baby sitters and two of RLC's watch dogs."   Lets hope they leave before the paint drys on the wall or can understand English and read this. LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Nelly and Bogdan was fun almost 4 months ago!!!!!.....surly the viewers was expecting more maturity and better guest from them.....but like always RLC has failed again.  After a long stay of being around to dam long.....can someone please put in a request to send them both packing!!!!...."for now they are in the way and surly don't blend in with the younger crowd....they look more like baby sitters and two of RLC's watch dogs."   Lets hope they leave before the paint drys on the wall or can understand English and read this. LOL8)

I suspect they were brought back for their benefit, not the viewers.....

• 3 weeks later...

Although they have teased the viewers with a open suitcase last week, "there doesn't seem to be any sign of Nelly and Bogdan leaving any time soon."  Nelly did go to the GP apartment with others from the B1 apartment and help put on a show last week .....and just did enough to keep most viewers in the Chat Room guessing and waiting,  surly those that has been around long enough know that Nelly wasn't going to start any type of wild sex.....unless.....unless Masha is around!! LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...

I never thought that I would say this, "but I am glad to see Nelly and Bogdan leave this project"....I was hoping their presents here would have been more enjoyable then seeing the both of them at times act like clowns or sitters.  Like all that goes on here on both RLC and Discussed.cc they where both working on the side for the site as we have our under so called hidden employer running the Chat Room.  I do hope Nelly and Bogdan made it back home with out any health issues, and just maybe one day they well get another apartment to where they can be real again and give the viewers the more real and mature parties they use to have.8)