Fan Page Sophia

StnCld316

2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Now that Sophia's boy friend has left, it seems she must go back to being a stage actress for Masha and her confused homeless male guest.  Sophia seemed more happy with her boyfriend then what she has to do now, and more now have to act like Masha...."a lose whore that well fuck any and every thing that comes into the apartment for viewers."  Another bad move...unless one is just looking for cheap and script entertainment.  Maybe soon Nelly well return...before she and Bogdan leaves to allow Masha to have another lick in her ass too.8)

It didn't take her long did it? But let's face it, she's only doing as she is told, the only reason why she is there in the first place - To get Masha more views. I would hope that she has realized this but probably not. And even just one glimpse of the whole bondage thing made me laugh. Another cheap tawdry gimmick that is now rlc's stock and trade. Don't expect any improvement next year, just more scripted bullshit from Fake Life Cam. 

2 hours ago, Pleasant said:

It didn't take her long did it? But let's face it, she's only doing as she is told, the only reason why she is there in the first place - To get Masha more views. I would hope that she has realized this but probably not. And even just one glimpse of the whole bondage thing made me laugh. Another cheap tawdry gimmick that is now rlc's stock and trade. Don't expect any improvement next year, just more scripted bullshit from Fake Life Cam. 

I thought Sophia was going to be different, but she has fallen into Masha's web of being a site whore,  doing Johns for Masha weekly is not going to gain viewers but gain a bad reputation and non-respect from her fans,  Masha doesn't care, she's already a waste and trash for a dump site.8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2019 at 10:56 AM, Scorpio 22 said:

Would it not have been quicker and made more sense to move them to a two bed apartment. Makes you wonder more what sort of thickos are running this shit. 

Looks like no. Only lasted 2 months. Was hardly worth adding her name to the apartment. 

After all the barking and raving for more fun fun.....lol...the Chatters failed in keeping Sophia too.   Masha should have got a big bonus for using Sophia in her web and being a good Pimp and Sophia should have gotten a good bonus for being stupid as hell.   Have a safe trip back to the house of pleasure and working girls....Masha's bed well surly miss you, come back again one day.8)

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

After all the barking and raving for more fun fun.....lol...the Chatters failed in keeping Sophia too.   Masha should have got a big bonus for using Sophia in her web and being a good Pimp and Sophia should have gotten a good bonus for being stupid as hell.   Have a safe trip back to the house of pleasure and working girls....Masha's bed well surly miss you, come back again one day.8)

You know as well as anyone that she was only brought in for one reason - To get more views for masha, and it worked. But she accepted so it's her fault. Same reason why David Cop-A-Feel and his portable dungeon was hired. Won't be long before another puppy is sent over for more of the same shit. Trouble is, some people like it.

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 11:00 AM, Wazzer said:

Looks like no. Only lasted 2 months. Was hardly worth adding her name to the apartment. 

Just another helper and earn themselves a little cash. Happens all over the sites. Extra help coming in to help the tenants get views. Nothing to do with voyeurism or being a exhibitionist. Put on sex performances to get views and earn cash.

6 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Just another helper and earn themselves a little cash. Happens all over the sites. Extra help coming in to help the tenants get views. Nothing to do with voyeurism or being a exhibitionist. Put on sex performances to get views and earn cash.

Yep. Total strangers introduced to each other overnight, then told to partake in bizarre, scripted sex bullshit. Probably told 'You did great, we'll keep your number handy'. Masha has most likely forgotten who she is already. But of course enough viewers will have jizzed themselves silly, so the bosses will be toasting another success.

• 2 weeks later...

"Ok, i want us to do it, but it has to be in a poky, uncomfortable bath, rather than on a bed, because i will get paid more you see. Oh, and before we start, let me clearly and quite obviously point out where the cameras are in the bathroom, so you can get the best angle".

Well done sophie, you've proved very quickly to be a company shill as much as masha! Congratulations! No wonder they asked her back.

I didn't think that apartment could actually get worse. I was wrong.

13 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Well that didn't last long,  "I wonder why they don't put Masha, Bogdan and Nelly in one apartment for good, I am sure they would either bring in viewers or continue to help lose them." LOL8)

Oh she'll be back i'm sure. I said ages ago that they should put all of them in one big place - masha, nelly, bogdan, jane, dick and now sophie - And let them form a daisy chain to fuck each other into oblivion. At least it would mean one guaranteed place to avoid!