Site Name Change

Admin

8 hours ago, WhySoSerious? said:

Chat never going to change. Even with a Mod what difference would it make. Who decides out of the regular members who the Mod would be. 

The Chat Box is there for everyone to use. In case you didn't know RLC is not the only subject in this Forum.  Everyone is just going to have to get along with one another.  After all everyone is supposed to be Grown Adults.

Edited by StnCld316

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Chat Box is there for everyone to use. In case you didn't know RLC is not the only subject in this Forum.  Everyone is just going to have to get along with one another.  After all everyone is supposed to be Grown Adults.

Absolutely agree with that.But unfortunately there are dickheads in all walks of life.
I know that previous Mods got frustrated with the system of not being able to take any form of action against miscreants.
There is no point in being a Mod if you have do no have the capacity to warn,silence or ban.
But there should be no need for Mods. The Chat used to effectively police itself quite well.
I keep hearing the same comments about the Chat which causes me concern.
These grumbles have rumbled on for way too long now,and I have no idea what the answer is?
If it has become a toxic,unfriendly part of the forum for most members,then close it.
Or take it down for a while so the forum can have a reset.
Our membership can give their heads a wobble and consider if they are part of the problem or the solution.

7 hours ago, Plank said:

Absolutely agree with that.But unfortunately there are dickheads in all walks of life.
I know that previous Mods got frustrated with the system of not being able to take any form of action against miscreants.
There is no point in being a Mod if you have do no have the capacity to warn,silence or ban.
But there should be no need for Mods. The Chat used to effectively police itself quite well.
I keep hearing the same comments about the Chat which causes me concern.
These grumbles have rumbled on for way too long now,and I have no idea what the answer is?
If it has become a toxic,unfriendly part of the forum for most members,then close it.
Or take it down for a while so the forum can have a reset.
Our membership can give their heads a wobble and consider if they are part of the problem or the solution.

Lets face it...."its not going to change...just the name has changed."  Right now the Chat Room or what ever we want to call it is more less "Micromanaged by a few of the un-balanced, who has nothing to do but "think they run the show of the Chat and even think they own it."  There is one subject and one only subject in Chat.."Barc-Girls"....try and change that and your words well be pushed out the way very quickly....leave a comment and your shit well be pushed out of the way very quickly.  No their not Dicks heads...lol...Dickheads can take a hint!!!  I sometimes go in and leave my comments.."that I know is going be removed very quickly" and leave.  "I say stop the Micromanagement" by some and looking over members shoulders 24hrs a day because you don"t have a life, and want others too think things your way....."Unless your working for the dam Site." LOL8)