Outdoor Nudity #1

Wazzer

On 3/20/2020 at 5:10 AM, Scotsman84 said:

Come on @delta10. You know you would. LOL 

Create an account to see this content!

Forgive me while I play with her big titties. Hey, get over it - I am a self admitted pervert with very little boundaries. If I see at least something that I like then I zero in to that. It is all or nothing so I will take it all to get at least some kind of satisfaction. The "nothing" option gives you exactly that - sweet fuck all. I do have a strong stomach and sometimes you have to take a lot of bad just to get something good - lol. For example, a girl with an amazing body but comes with a buttaface. So will you get totally drunk first, dim the lights or put a bag over her face and then do her. Or maybe the girl has just a great personality that you can't help but want to show her a great "fucking" time - lol. Okay, Scotsmans84 I'm waiting for it - LMFAO.

20 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Forgive me while I play with her big titties. Hey, get over it - I am a self admitted pervert with very little boundaries. If I see at least something that I like then I zero in to that. It is all or nothing so I will take it all to get at least some kind of satisfaction. The "nothing" option gives you exactly that - sweet fuck all. I do have a strong stomach and sometimes you have to take a lot of bad just to get something good - lol. For example, a girl with an amazing body but comes with a buttaface. So will you get totally drunk first, dim the lights or put a bag over her face and then do her. Or maybe the girl has just a great personality that you can't help but want to show her a great "fucking" time - lol. Okay, Scotsmans84 I'm waiting for it - LMFAO.

I must have a much weaker stomach.

An amazing body with a buttaface is much easier to stomach. Likewise a girl who is nothing special bodywise but sensible proportions can be interesting to watch because of how she acts, what she is wearing - or more to the point not wearing etc.