Coronovirus: What are you doing to prepare?

Budlight

Waiting to see how many in the Dem/Lib party get it before I decide its a problem.  Since Pelosi, Shifty Shiff are in Cali, Northern Area and a known location for many Asians, they should be some of the first in congress to get stricken.  Considering their age, they may not fair well.  How's that for a Laugh!!!

49 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Not great, actually. Not great, at all. Not even a little bit. Wishing or
hoping that anyone catches this virus is beyond sick and demented,
IMHO.

Hey guess what, I totally respect your opinion.  And, if you live in the greatest country in the world (USA) you have and I stand back for you to "have your opinion".  No harm, No foul.  See I'm not in the least bit set aside, because I believe in your right to Like, dislike, hate or even rebuke my comments.  What's wrong with us all is we just believe people don't have the right to speak their mind (not talking about yelling fire in a theatre; or shark at the beach).    Nice to think you'd agree or..... maybe not.  Either way, I served so that people have that "Freedom" in my land.

21 hours ago, TigetJackson said:

Hey guess what, I totally respect your opinion.  And, if you live in the greatest country in the world (USA) you have and I stand back for you to "have your opinion".  No harm, No foul.  See I'm not in the least bit set aside, because I believe in your right to Like, dislike, hate or even rebuke my comments.  What's wrong with us all is we just believe people don't have the right to speak their mind (not talking about yelling fire in a theatre; or shark at the beach).    Nice to think you'd agree or..... maybe not.  Either way, I served so that people have that "Freedom" in my land.

That's a pretty smarmy way to try to get out of taking responsibility
for a thoughtless, inappropriate, irresponsible comment. Sure, I agree
we have a right to our opinions, but just because you have an opinion
doesn't mean it's the right thing to say, or that you even have the right
to communicate it.

There are billions of opinions formed every day that should never pass
the lips of the people who thought them. You wouldn't tell your wife or
your girlfriend or your mother that she has a fat ass or that she's too big
to be wearing any kind of bikini in public. And sometimes, not voicing
an opinion could even save your life. You never know how people are
going to react. Not all opinions are "no harm, no foul."

Man, I take responsibility for anything I do and this is no different and I gladly pay the price when I'm wrong (I'm not a snowflake I know how to man up).  I don't beg for forgiveness nor do I want you self aggrandizing pity.  Its just sad that you would seek to pass judgement on someone.  You don't know me and I have nothing probably in common with you other than being on this site.  You could have just read/not read my comment and moved on, yelling asshole as you walked by.  But, NO, you are one of those that believe your morality out weighs others and you feel it's your job to set others straight.  Look, person on a pervert site passing judgement, I don't fear anyone and if a FAT AZZ woman is wearing an embarrassing inappropriate little bikini in public, I'll be the first to tell her to cover up with the curtain.   BTW I've asked many who work with me (women and men) if they looked in the mirror when they put that outfit on.   If you've seen my posts on this site, you would have picked up on "1" thing, its all in jest, there is NOTHING on here that is serious.   Man enjoy your life and stop stepping in peoples path to be the noise.  Move on!!!! 

After last nights show at the GP and with the help of some from the B2 apartment...."some of these girls seems not to care about any world wide Virus "Corono" they are still having their stray suck off's and stray fucks with guys off the streets...and sharing them with others!!! LOL       So what am I prepare to do about this Virus????...."its not really shit that I can do but try to stay safe sit back and hope they come up with some kind of medication soon."   "And laugh at those in the GP apartment who really don't care or give a shit about any type of a Virus as long as their money keeps coming in."8)

Create an account to see this content!

1 hour ago, TigetJackson said:

Man, I take responsibility for anything I do and this is no different and I gladly pay the price when I'm wrong (I'm not a snowflake I know how to man up).  I don't beg for forgiveness nor do I want you self aggrandizing pity.  Its just sad that you would seek to pass judgement on someone.  You don't know me and I have nothing probably in common with you other than being on this site.  You could have just read/not read my comment and moved on, yelling asshole as you walked by.  But, NO, you are one of those that believe your morality out weighs others and you feel it's your job to set others straight.  Look, person on a pervert site passing judgement, I don't fear anyone and if a FAT AZZ woman is wearing an embarrassing inappropriate little bikini in public, I'll be the first to tell her to cover up with the curtain.   BTW I've asked many who work with me (women and men) if they looked in the mirror when they put that outfit on.   If you've seen my posts on this site, you would have picked up on "1" thing, its all in jest, there is NOTHING on here that is serious.   Man enjoy your life and stop stepping in peoples path to be the noise.  Move on!!!! 

The noise was what I tried to point out in my first comment. That was
your opportunity to "man up" to your thoughtless, mean-spirited
comment, but you didn't.

"....if a FAT AZZ woman is wearing an embarrassing inappropriate little bikini in public, I'll be the first to tell her to cover up with the curtain.   BTW I've asked many who work with me (women and men) if they looked in the mirror when they put that outfit on."

I didn't judge you. I disagreed with your comment and I said why, which
you, yourself, said was my right to do, not that I needed your permission.
But, there is certainly a whole lot of judging going on in the two sentences
above and you're painting a clear picture of who you are.

I'm not sure I believe you would tell a strange woman she should be covered
in a curtain, rather than a bikini, not many people are that callous and
insensitive. But, if you would, whatever guy she may be with might just beat
your ass. Or, she might just do it herself, which would seem more appropriate.

I've not seen any of your other posts, just those in this thread. But typically,
when people make a light-hearted, joking comment, they add an emoji to
make sure it comes across as a joke. The subject of this topic, however, is
the coronavirus, which is a very serious issue in the world and not something
to be joked about or taken in jest.