Milena Fan Page

14 hours ago, dave0000 said:

Is she Italian? I heard her talking to someone on the phone and it wasn't in Russian.

You well have to go into the Chat Room for that Info my friend.."they can give you

Her real name

Date of birth

Blood type

Mother and Fathers name

Her flight number

School she attended 

The color of the shit

What time her photo shoot

Even what her pantie size

Good luck on getting your answer!!! LOL8)

11 hours ago, dave0000 said:

I refuse to get sucked into that pit of doom and despair we know as ... (dramatic pause)  the CHATROOM shudder. lol 😅

Its guarded 24 hours a day seven days a week broken down by the same crew who runs it.."you might get an answer just as long as you don't say anything negative about any of those barc-working girls."  Post something negative in there and I can guarantee it well be move out the way with in minutes of your comment. LOL8)

Good to see that Mother Milena has found her way back to the GP apartment,  Maybe she can try and put some wisdom and energy back into the GP apartment with her special talk!!....."lets hope she can convince RLC to let her come up with some better scripts for those famous Barc-working girls with out them getting drunk and wasted first.8)

Edited by RUBBERMAN

On 5/16/2020 at 12:02 AM, dave0000 said:

Is she Italian? I heard her talking to someone on the phone and it wasn't in Russian.

No, but I think she has an Italian boyfriend, and she speaks Italian with him. Same with Elettra (and earlier Piper), they are Russian, but speak Italian fluently with their partners.

Elettra's boyfriend is Italian, and Taylor was Italian.

7 hours ago, nightmare4ever said:

hi there...just asking if is possible to interact with the residents of apartments

You would need to as one of the group Chatters for that information..."they seems to know every thing about these girls and what RLC is going to do next.".....or assume they know!!8)

Looks like Milena is trying to be the GP house sex goddess...lol...by using Irma as her first and I hope last victim, Milena must have for gotten that she is in a house of sex to which she also directs and participates in.  These women are about as phony as some of the shows they put on. LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

1 hour ago, nightmare4ever said:

and what about that Chatters group??

The chatters know everything about the tenants and must even have access to their bank accounts, ancestry history and daily planner. Oh, and I am sure the chatters and tenants are on speed-dial and face time to discuss their minute-by-minute movements and plans for their daily actions.