Nina & Kira

21 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I never lost the love for either of them, "but you do have to agree, they are never at home, and when there, its record breaking sleeping session's."  Nina and Kira are one of the real reasons I joined VHTV....I could care less about another threesome with their friends, I just want more from them then sleep and seeing the back of their ass's walking out the door.  I have studied them for the pass 5yrs and well continue, but it seems they have gotten to comfortable with things and may have forgotten their fans at times or their real meaning for being on site.  And if they don't really have any thoughts of doing anything on camera again with their friends again...."not that they should....it well be their lost."  With all the moves that they have made with-in the last few months...."surly they know someone higher up, and are not going anyway."   "All in all, it was just an open opinion and thoughts, wasn't trying to get anyone upset." PEACE!!8)

Upset? Nah mate,just giving an opinion like you.

13 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

It is all about ratings or viewers and paid subscriptions. VHTV has a history of replacing "do-littles". Agree that they are watchable but empty apartment and limited skin, if any, IS NOT what VHTV is about. It is not what we want (such as real voyeurism) but it is what VHTV requests of it's tenants and why the constant revolving door with respect to tenants having short stays or get booted when apartments get stale. Just giving Kira and Nina a head's up if they want to have a long run at VHTV. Just my opinion.

But we complain about the lazy tenants that don't do anything all day except sleep,and at night get smashed and 'perform' for the cams and check their feedback from CC every five minutes.

Yet we complain about anyone who leaves their apartment & are not on cam when we want them to be.That's where the timeline comes in handy.

N & K have lives outside their apartment, Kira is probably single-handedly saving the universe & we know that Nina is a singer/performer. The difference between N & K and the "do-littles" is that they are loved.

Never mind that shit,there's more important stuff going on !

Create an account to see this content!

4 hours ago, Plank said:

Upset? Nah mate,just giving an opinion like you.

But we complain about the lazy tenants that don't do anything all day except sleep,and at night get smashed and 'perform' for the cams and check their feedback from CC every five minutes.

Yet we complain about anyone who leaves their apartment & are not on cam when we want them to be.That's where the timeline comes in handy.

N & K have lives outside their apartment, Kira is probably single-handedly saving the universe & we know that Nina is a singer/performer. The difference between N & K and the "do-littles" is that they are loved.

Never mind that shit,there's more important stuff going on !

I did catch their show earlier that day, "lets hope their reading what we say, and are going to change up things a bit."....not asking for much, but a little improvement.  Nina did take charge today by giving Kira a great orgasm "something we don't often see."8)

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like these two are missing in action again!!! and still breaking records when it comes to staying gone most of the time!!!.....but there are empty box's in the hallway, I wonder if they are leaving or moving again?  Oh well.."what's going on next door?" LOL8)

Nina said three days ago that they will move to a bigger and nicer apartment. Let us surprise.

On 11/12/2020 at 2:49 AM, freitag100 said:

Nina said three days ago that they will move to a bigger and nicer apartment. Let us surprise.

I guess you where right about Nina and Kira moving, "this is there 3rd move with in the year, they don't seem to stay around long enough to be rated by a house fly, and what's the use of having a bigger place if your gone 90% of the time anyway unless they well have an extra couple joining them, which well be very doubtful seeing how moody Kira gets at time.  Oh well lets see how this next move well turn out this and hopefully final time."8)

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic