Capo

On 10/13/2021 at 8:16 PM, Scorpio 2.2 said:

No idea. Unless someone has heard her name or one has been assigned to her. Only God knows. 

Maybe @dougiestyle4u, @Plank or @cyberleader know. 

Anna is a Royalty as far as VHtv is concerned. She is an untouchable, legendary status. She is the partner of Alex and if someone told me that they own VHtv I would not be surprised at all.

A & A were responsible for getting me into the VHtv after they got together on the now defunked Voyeur-Villa. Their apartments always had something going on,legendary sessions & party's where they introduced us to some the most outstanding tenants ever to grace VHtv & set up brilliant apartments. A & A have been great managers for their tenants unlike some of them.

One of the couples they brought in out of this lot are Mira & Henry. Anna has at times been a very good friend to Mira when she was going through some bad times.They stepped away from VHtv when Anna became pregnant. These days they turn up every now & then and party for a weekend.

Create an account to see this content!

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2021 at 10:29 PM, blueeyes said:

I thought there was a fire here tonight they were dancing in smoke mind you if there was a fire I would have loved to be a fireman.

Don't worry, if there was a fire she could break laminated glass with those nips no problem! 🤣

• 2 weeks later...

There was a party,various faces including A & A. When I joined the action Capo & her guy Darius were on the living room floor with Nelly,(regular fixture Capo's long haired friend) and it seemed as though both girls were seducing Capo's guy ? Darius?. Nelly was getting very involved removing his trouser & pants & trying to remove Capo's pants. This proved too much for Darius and he left the room followed by Capo, I think they had words. I didn't grab any of that because they were under the cams & there was a fog machine going obscuring any views. Anyway, Nelly was obviously in a horny mood.

Meanwhile later in the bathroom. Nelly & Darius.

Create an account to see this content!

Behind you!

Oh shit she's got a bottle!

Awkward!

Nelly turned her attention to another guy at the party. Capo's expressions. 😂

Off to the Guest room. Round 1

Round 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Capo, Kristina
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Capo
  • StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic