WHERE IS EVERYBODY AND WHY?

dougiestyle4u

I first thought to do a poll to see why members chose to disappear or log into this site less now but no point since hardly any members show up anymore. This topic is done in case some members do log in once in a while and see this forum topic and care to add their two cents worth or opinion. What has become of this site and why very little, if any, participation? 

Some may say that the negative talk in the forums is the cause. Some may say that the type of childish (simple-minded) Barca chatter and which has become an exclusive club is the cause. Some may say that RLC sucks even worse now so it is the cause. Some may say that the new Babble changes have ruined this site and is the cause. Some may say that the significant decrease in forum posts is the cause. Some may say that xcamfan.com has done very little to remove idiot/distracting members from this site and is the cause. Some may say that this site Admin has failed to control how this site has shown respect to members and maintain freedom to discuss other topics (such as Voyeur-House.tv) in the chat room and is the cause. Some may say that this site Admin doesn't make any appearances in the Chat Room and adds to the cause. Can't blame covid-19 since more people stay home because of it.

In my honest opinion, negative talk is always part of any discussions as long as it doesn't get disrespectful to members. So, after saying this, I believe ALL the other suggested causes mentioned above combined have discouraged members and resulted in their daily or weekly disappearance from this site and for some to quit altogether. 

RLC controls their site and have restrictions on any posting of images which is brutal. So, it is what it is.

Bottom line, according to me - xcamfan.com isn't helping themselves to encourage participation and willingness to improve the overall site by dealing with the above mentioned possible causes related to member frustrations.

Just putting this out there so comment if you wish.

• dougiestyle4u changed the title to WHERE IS EVERYBODY AND WHY?
On 12/16/2020 at 1:48 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

I first thought to do a poll to see why members chose to disappear or log into this site less now but no point since hardly any members show up anymore. This topic is done in case some members do log in once in a while and see this forum topic and care to add their two cents worth or opinion. What has become of this site and why very little, if any, participation? 

Some may say that the negative talk in the forums is the cause. Some may say that the type of childish (simple-minded) Barca chatter and which has become an exclusive club is the cause. Some may say that RLC sucks even worse now so it is the cause. Some may say that the new Babble changes have ruined this site and is the cause. Some may say that the significant decrease in forum posts is the cause. Some may say that xcamfan.com has done very little to remove idiot/distracting members from this site and is the cause. Some may say that this site Admin has failed to control how this site has shown respect to members and maintain freedom to discuss other topics (such as Voyeur-House.tv) in the chat room and is the cause. Some may say that this site Admin doesn't make any appearances in the Chat Room and adds to the cause. Can't blame covid-19 since more people stay home because of it.

In my honest opinion, negative talk is always part of any discussions as long as it doesn't get disrespectful to members. So, after saying this, I believe ALL the other suggested causes mentioned above combined have discouraged members and resulted in their daily or weekly disappearance from this site and for some to quit altogether. 

RLC controls their site and have restrictions on any posting of images which is brutal. So, it is what it is.

Bottom line, according to me - xcamfan.com isn't helping themselves to encourage participation and willingness to improve the overall site by dealing with the above mentioned possible causes related to member frustrations.

Just putting this out there so comment if you wish.

Surly I was hoping you got more feed backs from your post then you did, "I am sure your post was read by most in the Chat but was more likely advise not to respond due to the dick that runs the show...LOL   Anyway seeing that I do a lot of the posting in the forum "I was pointed out as being the negative speaker in the house, "but only in the defense of the forum too."  I am hated, but who cares, no one pays me to speak, and know one pays me to think for them or for me for that matters, and most of all those in the Chat aren't allowed to pay me any attention anyway. LOL   Me and you no that the Chat Room is controlled and well continue to be that way until some one higher up stops it, change things and allow others to come in and speak freely with out being cast out.   We have lost of lot of members and good ones "and its not all because of the forum.    Three well hate me next month when I rejoin RLC and speak my mind about there go go girls "but I could care less" but I well "TRY" to keep it clean and stay on a more positive level too. LOL

As for as getting others from the Chat to participate in the forum....lol....."good luck with that,....not as long as the almighty fuhrer is running things." LOL8)

On 12/21/2020 at 10:46 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Me and you no that the Chat Room is controlled and well continue to be that way until some one higher up stops it, change things and allow others to come in and speak freely with out being cast out.   We have lost of lot of members and good ones "and its not all because of the forum. 

After all these years it appears that the Chat Room gang will control the future of this site and by losing a lot of members over the past two years - the future of this site is very questionable. The percentage of new members actually participating often or for any length of time has to be dismal. I just can't make any sense of how the owner/Admin of this site ignores the pleas to improve things or just let it flounder the way it has. It is so obvious how bad this site has deteriorated and IT IS NOT because of the forum postings or us talking negatively about certain things. The chat room discussions are idiotic as if the chatters "own/pimp" the tenants and know their every move and follow their lives away from RLC. I really don't know what is worse - the pathetic chatters or the RLC owners for putting out a weak/terrible product.

• 3 months later...
On 3/28/2021 at 2:02 PM, Scorpio 22 said:

Think most have just got bored and lost interest. Chat is a joke. Tenants on the sites are not far behind, so why give them the time of day on fan pages. Just leaves World Outside & Suggestion Board topics. CamCaps not very different, just has more die-hards that think they are still being "Voyeurs". 😂😂

Some that I have PM are still around, they just got tired of reading the same old fictional bullshit in the Chat Room every day.  It well never be the same until the shit bowl is cleaned and they daily lies stop. Yes they are getting new members, but after thirty or more days they are gone or just stop trying to give their views on anything "Your never right and your always wrong."  I think the best way to view RLC is just watch and come up with your own thoughts "after all isn't that's what fantasizing is all about,  Voyeurism left 2 years ago once's the personal information started coming out about any of those hired working girls things got boring.8)

On 30/03/2021 at 9:23 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Some that I have PM are still around, they just got tired of reading the same old fictional bullshit in the Chat Room every day.  It well never be the same until the shit bowl is cleaned and they daily lies stop. Yes they are getting new members, but after thirty or more days they are gone or just stop trying to give their views on anything "Your never right and your always wrong."  I think the best way to view RLC is just watch and come up with your own thoughts "after all isn't that's what fantasizing is all about,  Voyeurism left 2 years ago once's the personal information started coming out about any of those hired working girls things got boring.8)

Not even going to go there with the "Voyeurism". All I will say is secretly. People thinking they know better and more will always happen, just the world we live in. Anyway. Have to give them credit for always giving others a laugh. Unbelievable what grown men get their knickers in a twist about. Those pesky girls better stop hogging that TV lol. Then you have the nutters rambling to themselves. 😂😂

On 28/03/2021 at 7:02 PM, Scorpio 22 said:

Think most have just got bored and lost interest. Chat is a joke. Tenants on the sites are not far behind, so why give them the time of day on fan pages. Just leaves World Outside & Suggestion Board topics. CamCaps not very different, just has more die-hards that think they are still being "Voyeurs". 😂😂

Only parts of the forum that are not filled with staged and BS. 

• 5 months later...