Sadie

Okay, remember that Red had put on the bra to go out. Back home with the other red girl she was cooking pancakes while wearing the bra. To me, big tits overflowing in a bra is quite the voyeur tease and gives my imagination a workout. I bet young kids nowadays don't even know the meaning of cleavage. When I was young (about 10 to 13) I often stared at a couple of my aunt's cleavage when they would wear a bikini top or low cut shirt whenever they visited. I was a horny voyeur back then and still am - lol. Anyways, I thought to post these bra/cleavage pics for those true voyeurs that can appreciate a women's ample boobs and the tease. Also, some pics are to highlight both red girl's facial expressions and tongue action while licking the masher kitchen utensil. A girl's tongue is another of my voyeur obsessions. All in all, with Sadie apartment and Red in particular, Candy Red and Marla these women are well built and my go to beauties who do the right voyeur tease for me - hard to catch but ecstatic when I see them in sexy clothes, half naked or totally naked. These women do exactly what I look for in these voyeur cam sites - real life voyeurism.

Another thing, when I was young I never cared for redheads but I have learned to really appreciate them and when I see one they get my immediate attention. Red or Bea or Beautiful or whatever you want to call her, is gorgeous to me and very watchable with clothes and without clothes. Just look at her face, her eyes, her hair and her short well built body - mmmmm.

Create an account to see this content!

On 8/12/2021 at 1:21 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Time for the big reveal - Red's big tits exposed for all to enjoy. There will be lots of pics (I think 75) to show how it is to be a voyeur in hopes of seeing some titties and sometimes more. One pic doesn't express anything of a voyeur nature but many pics puts you in the position of being the voyeur who will hopefully see some nudity. Nudity is the prize catch but just observing the girl with her every movement is part of the thrill. Even one pic near the end where she was looking at the cam gave me the feeling that I was caught watching her or by her look that she was saying "happy now, are you fucking happy now that you got to see my big boobs?". Women know how to tease and Red has the body and looks to keep my attention. Red or Bea or Beautiful has the complete package that I like and she should be proud of that and hopefully comfortable as time goes to show even more. My voyeur goal is to see her butthole as she has her big round firm butt cheeks spread wide open showing both pussy and asshole - mmmmm - yummy. Thank you Red for being a good girl and showing them big boobs.

Create an account to see this content!

Wow! Great captures! She was the one that the best looks - and now they're gone :'(

6 minutes ago, whyx3 said:

Wow! Great captures! She was the one that the best looks - and now they're gone :'(

I know that you like the big built girls like I do and one of the reasons why I include so many (not many members on this site lately but I know you appreciate certain yummy pics). The blonde and Red at Sadie were amazing to watch and Red will be greatly missed. I will post a few of Marla in a few minutes. Marla and Candy Red are my faves. Need more women like this and they are real but sometimes hard to grab good pics.