Suggestions and Feedback

StnCld316

6 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Logged in now but it was the same thing when I logged into different browsers (just happened to make the previous screenshot when I was logged out). Doesn't matter anyways, we are stuck with this CodingJungle crap.

Create an account to see this content!

It's likely the same here as it is at Cam Caps for the Attachments Center, a different level of membership is required to gain access to that part.  Whatever is in the attachments center is also on all the posts that have Pictures and Videos if they have been uploaded directly using the attachments feature.  I have no control over how permissions are set for the Attachments Center that is set by Admin. 

• 3 weeks later...

Giving everyone a heads up. Well, since I find that both sites are hard to read/follow with so much scrolling or searches or that I happened to see something good days or weeks later it has frustrated me to no end. I imagine other members feel the same way. There is very little or infrequent participation by members on both sites. I have made numerous suggestions here on xcamfan to try and get more members to participate but zero attempts by xcamfan to find out why most don't get involved but instead just look. Believe me, I have tried to help xcamfan with ideas and I do my share of posting comments, pics and gifs. The daily activity page now involves continuous scrolling to see any new posts for the day because of a certain individual that xcamfan doesn't bother correcting. 

To the life of me, why the fuck register and sign in to this site if you have no intention of participating. I registered so that I can participate with the members in the Chat Room and make comments in the forums. Non-participating members piss me off. The chat room is in another world now and can stay that way. The camcaps forums used for chatting is so fucked up and it can stay that way. Basically both sites are so mixed up and so "all over the fucking place" to the point that they are too time consuming to search through all the crap.. 

After saying all this, I will try and do something different. I am not going away but will do it "My Way" as sung by Frank Sinatra - lol. I will set something up here for my benefit and for others to perhaps find it easier to follow and just maybe other regular members might do the same thing. Once I start it I will explain a lot more. Perhaps, and hopefully, some "new" members might feel more comfortable to make some small comments.

As for members doing any regular posting - just the few of us do it. As for members actually doing the "like" acknowledgment - basically the same members that like and appreciate comments, funnies, pics, etc. Any new members that do happen to get involved are short lived (soon gone). 

It will be all about being user friendly. I am a thinker and often think outside the box. So, watch for it - coming to a theatre near you - lol.