Where do they find these stunners?

Vaz

2 hours ago, Vaz said:

RLC definitely have good tastes when it comes to women and couples. Recent additions are proof of that. Pmsl 

At least VHTV has more apartments with quite the variety of girls to choose from.  To me, good meat on the bones helps. Anorexia girls or toothpick type girls does absolutely nothing for me. RLC is so predictable with the selection of contestants for "the Price is Right" - come on down. Martina and Leora are naturally good looking women with nice curves. The rest - not so good or just okay.

30 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

At least VHTV has more apartments with quite the variety of girls to choose from.  To me, good meat on the bones helps. Anorexia girls or toothpick type girls does absolutely nothing for me. RLC is so predictable with the selection of contestants for "the Price is Right" - come on down. Martina and Leora are naturally good looking women with nice curves. The rest - not so good or just okay.

Come On Down The Price Is Right GIF by As The Bunny Hops

On 10/05/2021 at 9:42 PM, Vaz said:

RLC definitely have good tastes when it comes to women and couples. Recent additions are proof of that. Pmsl 

Very rarely do they or the tenants themselves recruit anyone of top quality. Sex and masturbation nothing to whip the cock out for. Different age group might be an option, and experience could well bring more satisfaction and better viewing.

On 12/05/2021 at 7:28 PM, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

Very rarely do they or the tenants themselves recruit anyone of top quality. Sex and masturbation nothing to whip the cock out for. Different age group might be an option, and experience could well bring more satisfaction and better viewing.

Sure it's been posted about before. Older couples and singles would definitely be worth trying. Majority of these kids have no fucking idea about satisfaction and variation. Probably think an orgasm is a type of ice cream. 😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/05/2021 at 12:44 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Well that is definitely matter of opinion regarding VHTV. Having meat on the bones always better. Megan and Holly were for me best looking but also genuine masturbators compared to most. Sadly they have gone. Majority of the sites are the same. More experienced is needed. Mature, horny women is my choice. 

On 12/05/2021 at 7:28 PM, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

So agree my friend. Sick of these immature girls that have no experience regarding anything. Think they can pretend to orgasm and  most will fall for it. These stupid toys they've started using, you don't see anything. Waste of time. 

On 5/26/2021 at 2:50 PM, Vaz said:

So agree my friend. Sick of these immature girls that have no experience regarding anything. Think they can pretend to orgasm and  most will fall for it. These stupid toys they've started using, you don't see anything. Waste of time. 

I think some of these girls was top quality at one point, "but as time pass and being used over and over again with different rented guys has made them look used up and lets not for get the drug use.  In the beginning they would come and stay for 30 days now its 6 months to a year surly being around that long most of them may have got bored and like you said "start faking orgasms and fucks too and now more toys are brought in to help to gain more viewers."  I think RLC should go back to the short stay and much better looking girls.8)

On 26/05/2021 at 7:50 PM, Vaz said:

The recent two immature fools are perfect example. 

18 minutes ago, DIRTYHARRY said:

Most women like these are found on a corner or whore house or rented out by a local pimpe.

I am starting to think that since it has become obvious that RLC has become desperate for tenants that they will accept pretty much anyone. I will go one step further and suggest that the tenants, youngens, easy girls or whatever you might call them actually control or tell the RLC owners how to run their site. It appears that RLC is at the mercy of the tenants so they cater to them and let the tenants do whatever and to whoever they want.  Leora, Kitty, Nelly & Bog, Barca girls, Masha, Gina and the vagabond Bruno, the tattoo lady Linda and her gangsta Tibor plus stay-in-your-room naked fruit and veggie girl Rad (must not like cock because it is sausage meat) all control the shots and don't get the boot but viewers have to put up with their "scratch your head" theatre productions. Way to go RLC - you lazy but rich dumbasses.