RLC daily moments #1

PeterGrey

18 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Just saw Rad on the trampoline - nothing was bouncing, absolutely nothing lol
Wish she would gain some weight and get some curves on that sweet body.

Surely she had her phone round her neck, if so that would have been bouncing about. 🤣

2 hours ago, Bouncer said:

Yes but I was really enjoying it why would they do that. Makes you never want to watch or go back to there bloody site.

Very seldom do you get anything for nothing for very long, especially if it involves the "Queen" Leora. Lucky to even get anything for free at all. As for why they would do that.... They are

I also noticed the free cams returning from time to time.

they had the Murikawa and Dantez apartment open for most of the day , even then there was NOTHING to see. 

let’s see if we can spot something good … 🤭😂 oh look at me …. Pete Positive 

also another point … does every apartment have a “relieve room” or anything like that? Now that all the cams are switching , some newer apartments show themselves ( for me , non sub ) and I noticed that there are some rooms without a cam. Is that for the necessary relieve off cam , to blow off an enormous fart or to speak out loudly your frustrations? 
E.G. Linda , ( from tibor ) was walking around with a towel around her , walked out of the room to the secret one and stayed there for a couple of minutes off cam. 

Now I understand what RLC is doing with the free cams. We complain that RLC and tenants don't do the true voyeur tease type activities. Well, with RLC toying with and flipping the free cams off and on they are giving us the voyeur tease with quick sneak peeks of the tenants and rooms. Hey RLC have new subscribers signed up because of your failed stupid free cam debacle?

Debacle noun – A sudden violent event that brings about great loss or destruction.

and  are semantically related. in vulgar slang topic. In some cases you can use "Fuck-up" instead a  "Debacle".

• StnCld316 changed the title to RLC daily moments #1
  • StnCld316 locked this topic