RLC daily moments #1

PeterGrey

Not sure but it looked like Linda was testing out a new vibrator on the couch in LR.
She had her hands down her pants and was doing something, but I wasn't sure what it was. A few mins later she got rid of a box with a picture of a vibrator, and I thought, aha right.

Also saw Amira nekkid in kitchen for the first time ever. Think she maybe got some tips from Rad during the poolparty earlier.

Who's at H/A & T/T apt btw?

Since the Barca girls don't wear name tags stuck to their titties (fake or real) was that Riya at the GP pool party. If that is indeed her, she is not just tall but fucking tall - she can take out low hanging ceiling lights or get concussions when hitting the top of door frames. Nice ass though. To me, Rad is lucky to have a rather nice shaped ass (or shitter) because the rest of her scares me.

33 minutes ago, PeterGrey said:

Not sure but it looked like Linda was testing out a new vibrator on the couch in LR.
She had her hands down her pants and was doing something, but I wasn't sure what it was. A few mins later she got rid of a box with a picture of a vibrator, and I thought, aha right.

Also saw Amira nekkid in kitchen for the first time ever. Think she maybe got some tips from Rad during the poolparty earlier.

Tesla and Elian. 

Gotta admit, some of the VHTV apartments are too much focused on nudity and sex strictly for the cams (almost 24/7) which sadly takes away from any chance of a voyeur thrill. Gets too repetitive and boring. I will give you a somewhat equal comparison - true story. I use to frequent strip clubs a couple of days a week. After a while seeing naked strippers and getting them to table dance or touch lap dance plus having many to choose from my thoughts ended up wanting to see the waitresses naked and lap dance for me. What I wanted but couldn't get was my voyeur type excitement. My imagination or visual picture of fully clothed women being naked is the adrenaline that gets me excited. The voyeur tease is badly needed with all these voyeur cam sites. Enough of the in your face all day nudity, intentional masturbation shows for viewers or sex just for viewers. Not much realism or tease anymore.

1 hour ago, PeterGrey said:

Got herself one of the Clit Suckers/stimulators. Very boring unless you enjoy facial expressions and occasional moan. See very little. 

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Since the Barca girls don't wear name tags stuck to their titties (fake or real) was that Riya at the GP pool party. If that is indeed her, she is not just tall but fucking tall - she can take out low hanging ceiling lights or get concussions when hitting the top of door frames. Nice ass though. To me, Rad is lucky to have a rather nice shaped ass (or shitter) because the rest of her scares me.

Could well be Riya. Life and soul of any party. 😂

Guess the girls came home late last night, most of them are still in bed.
Not that it matters, but do we know where they go? More than once this week, they've dressed up and went out somewhere together.
I assume, since they more or less went out at the same time.

Nana was up early, already by the pool.

Oh, and cleaning lady at GP - more girls moving in?