RLC daily moments #1

PeterGrey

3 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

I see they're still playing with the cams early morning europe time, around 5-6.
This morning we got to see Tibor and Linda doing their daily morning routines in the bathroom. And then they switched over to Anna's bedroom, so we could see her sleep. Not very interesting but one day we might catch something lol

The whole lot need to be replaced. Break it down, how many would most keep?!! 

Masha's was granted a free cam today, the Kitchen (of all places). Just ended when I checked in, so nothing to write about.

Anything special happened yesterday?
Gina was nekkid in LR taking nude pictures of herself. What a body!
And another massage-session in Pam's room with all 3 ladies. Didn't pay much attention to it tho, I assume it was just for show. Or maybe it's a bonding thing, I dunno.

Nice to see Vivian at GP struttin' in the kitchen with the other girls. She's got some very beautiful eyes too - have you noticed?
Nana still a bit shy on freecam.

The lovely Ariana is still full of "golden dust" or glitter, or whatever you call it, from yesterdays nekkid photo-session with Gina.

And Masha invited back mr. bigdick lol

Have a nice weekend :)

2 minutes ago, PeterGrey said:

Nice to see Vivian at GP struttin' in the kitchen with the other girls. She's got some very beautiful eyes too - have you noticed?
Nana still a bit shy on freecam.

The lovely Ariana is still full of "golden dust" or glitter, or whatever you call it, from yesterdays nekkid photo-session with Gina.

And Masha invited back mr. bigdick lol

Have a nice weekend :)

Mr.Bigdick with bigger and better tits than hers lol. 😂

Have good weekend. 

2 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Nothing funnier than immature girls trying to show off for a guy. Hilarious. Must be an age thing if you find this interesting to watch. 😂

Well, it was an open cam - enough to make me wanna watch :)

Looks like maybe Nana is into this dude (the first one), but I'm afraid the hippie-girl will mess it up.

Now, over to B2! Has this ever happened before? 3 girls in just panties at the same time in the kitchen!
This apt changed really quick, looking good.

1 hour ago, PeterGrey said:

Well, it was an open cam - enough to make me wanna watch :)

Looks like maybe Nana is into this dude (the first one), but I'm afraid the hippie-girl will mess it up.

Now, over to B2! Has this ever happened before? 3 girls in just panties at the same time in the kitchen!
This apt changed really quick, looking good.

Could be wrong but doubt you'll see Nana taking cock 🤣. As for B2 and changing quick. Just in panties is minimal expected to get views. Love your optimism tho. 👍