RLC daily moments #1

PeterGrey

9 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks as though the GP apartment has some guys over for someone's entertainment.."invite'em, feed'em, clean'em then fuck'em." nothing's changed. LOL8)

Yes, fuck'em as in your getting nothing. Can't even get into bee stings pants, something is wrong. 🤣

11 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Kinda weird to close down the free-cam at M&A when the action starts in LR, and then open up LR in couples apt while they're watching tv lol 🤔

Not weird at all. This is RLC's "modus operandi" - have seen this done quite frequently. They also will fuck with the video feed and later say they had ISP issues or whatever. RLC is a major fuckin' joke. 

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Not weird at all. This is RLC's "modus operandi" - have seen this done quite frequently. They also will fuck with the video feed and later say they had ISP issues or whatever. RLC is a major fuckin' joke. 

Yes, I've seen that on a few accations as well 🤥

They can't blame it on ISP this time tho - cam didn't go black, but they change it to premium view.

On 7/7/2021 at 4:11 AM, PeterGrey said:

Kinda weird to close down the free-cam at M&A when the action starts in LR, and then open up LR in couples apt while they're watching tv lol 🤔

Same happened again just now with Miru & Dan in LR. Cam closed and went blur.

I guess there are new regulations of some sort? That they're not allowed to openly show sexual activity for everyone to watch. Meaning they need a person to follow the activity on all cams 24/7 lol. That's a nice job for the summer :D

On 7/6/2021 at 10:11 PM, PeterGrey said:

On 7/7/2021 at 9:15 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Just did this again with the Mirukawa & Dantez apartment living room cam as she was sucking cock and started to fuck. Useless fake tits and boring couple. RLC doing their old tricks more often now. RLC stands for Real Life Cocksuckers. Didn't like how he treated the hefty dog - he grabbed it by the neck (like you do to a cat) and lifted it off the couch. Suspect RLC struggling for subscribers more now.

Are you sleeping, RLC??!
Someone just had sex on free-cam! What were you thinking of?! Where's the blur??

Just a quickie from Bruno - hard to react, no time at all lol
But the rlc-dude in charge probably lost his summer job 😂

Stella's return seems to have started an uproar for some, and now that she is back Gina has slip back into her old self "drunk and drugged out."  I was hoping that Stella had changed, but it looks like she haven't and here we go again to view a few weeks of watching those two make an ass out of them self's.8)

Create an account to see this content!

(A bit out of topic here, sry)

I just noticed the "donate" button over at VHTV - would that be something for RLC?

And how does it work? Tennants get the "coins" or vhtv, or split? And are the "coins" real money or just a reward system. And if you buy enough coins to donate, you should get a free month(s) I assume?
This opens up alot of possibilities.