RLC daily moments #1

PeterGrey

11 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

retreading just like RLC

Maybe Nelly and Bog want to tag team the twins to really get things going - LMFAO. 

More chance of hell freezing over lol. Know things are bad and getting desperate and lazy when the "twins" are the only choice. Some thinking it's a good move. FFS don't know who is worse. 😂

7 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Alot of open cams today - it seemed like someone was opening up where the activity was.
Had high hopes when Rad went for a bath, but nope lol

They have opened a few locked cams perhaps by mistake but they also conveniently close a few free cams when the action gets a little hot. RLC is known to be consistently inconsistent, reliably unreliable, really unreal and predictably predictable.

With the help of their pimp "Gina and Stella" must have put on another drunk show for the gang...lol...or old guys...or was it dudes..."well somebody viewed it." lol...either way I am still trying to figure out the purpose of either of these two besides keeping the local booze and drug stores in business and once drunk making them self's look dumb ignorant and stupid and as their following pimp would say "they are great"...another PCP moment in deed.  Maybe they well get another to join the site and then again maybe they won't.  I do think next time I need a good laugh I may just view Gina and Stella "but then again...I can't lie...their not great at all, just to wired up druggie drunks trying to make a buck doing what they do best." LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

15 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

They have opened a few locked cams perhaps by mistake but they also conveniently close a few free cams when the action gets a little hot. RLC is known to be consistently inconsistent, reliably unreliable, really unreal and predictably predictable.

Yes, there are no clear patterns in how it works, it's almost random. But it follows the activity to a certain point. And like you say, if it gets too hot they shut it down. I guess it's a dude sitting there controlling it all, or maybe they're testing out some AI-script lol I don't know :D

Anyway, it's more fun and interesting to watch for a free-loader :)

6 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Yes, there are no clear patterns in how it works, it's almost random. But it follows the activity to a certain point. And like you say, if it gets too hot they shut it down. I guess it's a dude sitting there controlling it all, or maybe they're testing out some AI-script lol I don't know :D

Anyway, it's more fun and interesting to watch for a free-loader :)

The way it is happening more often now you might be correct in thinking someone is at the toggle switch in order to tease and tempt possible subscribers or testing a new program of "flash" peeks/voyeur teases. Nothing that RLC might try will ever help boring useless tenants. If it gets too hot (wild sex, things getting too personal about tenant's real life - hahaha, excessive or criminal drug use, disorderly drunks, underage visitors, violence or spousal abuse or police involved incidents) then the cameras (free and locked) are shut down until the coast is clear. 

Guess this is the new norm on RLC - no boobs or butt on free-cam.

The girls at GP was relaxing and dancing in the Fitness room. They all decided to take off their top, and the cam closed.
Also see a change at B3, they almost always have clothes on now when making food in kitchen.
It's like they're told to behave different when entering free cam areas.
I don't know for sure ofc, just guessing.

Maybe a new way to get ppl to sign up?
Ppl watching something interesting, and then boom! cam closes with the message - only for members.

Could work I guess, we'll see.
Or there are new regulations they have to live by.

Think this rlc dude behind the joystick is MIA today, like Stella & Gina - or maybe they're at the same place lol
"There have been reported several situations with naked activity on free-cams" lol

And the housesitter at Masha's didn't read the new memo "don't-have-sex-on-freecam", but after a sms they moved to the BR lol

😅🤣😂