Kylara & Dylan

• StnCld316 changed the title to Oxy & Turbo, Goldie
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Oxy & Turbo
  • 4 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Kylara & Dylan
3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Name of the apartment has been changed to  Kylara & Dylan.

That is why I can never keep track of most of the tenants - name changes, partner changes, funny names, English names as opposed to something of their own country like Anastasia, Iryna, Khrystyna, Lydia, Maya or Natalia. Most of the time I remember a female tenant by their naked body like Alissa with her big hanging pussy lips or Marla because of her huge boobs or the redhead at Sadie apartment because of her huge boobs and solid built body or Candy Red because of her tall height and big boobs and big curvy butt.

Even Elon gets an honorable mention because of his monster size hanging cock which I can't help staring at it - lol. By the way, I searched his name and found this

Elon (אֵילוֹן in Hebrew), is a masculine first name, or Jewish surname, which means "oak tree" in the Hebrew language.

Fuck me, now I know why he got the name - tall well-hung or well endowed bastard built like a tree - LMFAO.

42 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

That is why I can never keep track of most of the tenants - name changes, partner changes, funny names, English names as opposed to something of their own country like Anastasia, Iryna, Khrystyna, Lydia, Maya or Natalia. Most of the time I remember a female tenant by their naked body like Alissa with her big hanging pussy lips or Marla because of her huge boobs or the redhead at Sadie apartment because of her huge boobs and solid built body or Candy Red because of her tall height and big boobs and big curvy butt.

Even Elon gets an honorable mention because of his monster size hanging cock which I can't help staring at it - lol. By the way, I searched his name and found this

Elon (אֵילוֹן in Hebrew), is a masculine first name, or Jewish surname, which means "oak tree" in the Hebrew language.

Fuck me, now I know why he got the name - tall well-hung or well endowed bastard built like a tree - LMFAO.

Tie a Yellow Ribbon round the Ole Oak Tree.   😃

• 6 months later...