Tinky & Laa laa, Dipsy & Po

The Dept. of Names are really taking the piss now aren't they.

In case you have no idea, let me elucidate. 👨‍🎓

Create an account to see this content!

These colourful bundles of joy are 'Tinky Winky', 'Dipsy', 'LaLa' & 'Po'. They are characters from the UK's BBC Children's TV show Teletubbies.

I am disappointed that there is no representation for my favourite, 'Noo Noo'.

*Plank starts to bang head on wall repeatedly.

1 hour ago, Plank said:

The Dept. of Names are really taking the piss now aren't they.

In case you have no idea, let me elucidate. 👨‍🎓

Create an account to see this content!

These colourful bundles of joy are 'Tinky Winky', 'Dipsy', 'LaLa' & 'Po'. They are characters from the UK's BBC Children's TV show Teletubbies.

I am disappointed that there is no representation for my favourite, 'Noo Noo'.🙌🙌

*Plank starts to bang head on wall repeatedly.

I have a friend that's close to the same age as me and he still watches these type of television shows. 

The Kid nature seems to follow some throughout their their whole lifetime.   🙌

2 minutes ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

OMG. Time for VHTV Bye-bye. 🤣

Tend to agree with you. Most apartments are identical and way too many small titted or flat chested females. Not sure if any tenants work. I look at Marla & Hector and the Sadie apartment. VHTV has no plot - just whatever tenants want to do which is sleep or nudity/sex for show. Even grabbing pics has become frustrating since how many pics of Mira, same types of sex shows or skinny girls do I want to capture. I say to myself "been there, done it" so I decide not to bother. As a voyeur, I need something different. Do I jerk off to only one fantasy day after day - NO!!!. I change it up or add a twist to the fantasy to get me hard - it is called a "change up" - lol. Sometimes I call up the left hander in relief. To me, VHTV is as dead as RLC. Same with Camarads - some days absolutely nothing or same boring stuff every day. 

Is it possible that VHTV could switch to adult cartoon sex shows instead of fake tenants. Obviously the owners/bosses or dumbasses have no imagination or even any idea as to what voyeurism actually means. Tenants are clueless as well.

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Tend to agree with you. Most apartments are identical and way too many small titted or flat chested females. Not sure if any tenants work. I look at Marla & Hector and the Sadie apartment. VHTV has no plot - just whatever tenants want to do which is sleep or nudity/sex for show. Even grabbing pics has become frustrating since how many pics of Mira, same types of sex shows or skinny girls do I want to capture. I say to myself "been there, done it" so I decide not to bother. As a voyeur, I need something different. Do I jerk off to only one fantasy day after day - NO!!!. I change it up or add a twist to the fantasy to get me hard - it is called a "change up" - lol. Sometimes I call up the left hander in relief. To me, VHTV is as dead as RLC. Same with Camarads - some days absolutely nothing or same boring stuff every day. 

Is it possible that VHTV could switch to adult cartoon sex shows instead of fake tenants. Obviously the owners/bosses or dumbasses have no imagination or even any idea as to what voyeurism actually means. Tenants are clueless as well.

Nothing changes apart from the stupid names. Same scenarios time after time. Boring, staged shows. Masturbation where majority of the time just looks put on and no real ending. Get it done just to keep roof over head. More just about putting a performance on to get paid. Still 'voyeurism' according to some of the idiots over the road. 🤣 

Idiot GIF by Gordon Ramsay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...