dougiesway4u - mainly pics of VHTV plus other topics of discussion #1

dougiestyle4u

Milana & Robien apartment on VHTV

- I still have a hard time catching the girl. Two girls in bed. I like watching girls sleep and the first few pics you can see the girls chest go up and down as she breathes. If you zoom close the other girl has her one eye open and I assume she is looking at the other girl's tits. That is a thrill tease for me. It is like a girl watching another girl's ass as she walks away - hmmm. If women wouldn't take it personal or find it creepy I would stare at them for hours.

Shocked Face Wide Eyes GIF - Shocked Face Wide Eyes Bug Eyes GIFs  sorry @StnCld316 - I stole your gif but I found this appropriate to describe myself and I do wear glasses too by the way - lol.

Create an account to see this content!

Milana & Robien apartment on VHTV

- what gives with this apartment - 2 guys and 1 girl and you see this (pics taken at the same time). FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE!!! VHTV is all about the quantity of apartments while quality of tenants is meaningless. I have been checking into the apartment for days and sense some kind of tension or issues (real life I guess FFS).

Agree, there is some tension at Milana & Robien's. One night I saw her in the bath wrapped in a blanket watching the laptop,almost as if they didn't even want to be in any proximity,never mind the same room.

Robien has had numerous sessions with different girls,sometimes Milana joins in (nice) but not always. She seems to enjoy female company a lot more these days. A few nights ago there was a session with her & Foxy the violinist, I would've grabbed some pics but either the cam angle/lighting or mole-vision was shit.

Looks like RLC is not the only site in a funk. Camcaps internet traffic has dropped off severely. Safe to say shitty RLC and locked RLC cams has turned viewers and chatters away. Xcamfan is too small to even track by Alexa.

Camcaps.net

Looks like voyeurhouse.com is riding the surfs up wave and taking advantage of shitty RLC and stagnant VHTV. Perhaps viewers found something they like with voyeurhouse.com but don't broadcast their thoughts about it on either camcaps or xcamfan. Are they traitors - definitely not. They are smart and curious to give voyeurhouse.com a look-see. Good for them by stopping the addiction to RLC. The numbers don't lie - voyeurhouse.com has been getting more viewers and perhaps more subscribers over the last 90 days (3 months).

VOYEURHOUSE.COM