dougiesway4u - mainly pics of VHTV plus other topics of discussion #1

dougiestyle4u

On 10/10/2021 at 3:03 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Rachel & Ross apartment on VHTV - guest girl.

- Well, picks of a big built girl visiting Rachel. Rachel tried to take the girls panties off but she refused. Don't know if the girl was auditioning but she kept looking directly at the cam. Sorry for the dark grainy pics but compliments of VHTV (they always have technical issues and hate when something good is happening). Also, the videos kept freezing and skipping backwards so it took about 40 minutes watching 30 minutes of video but the voyeur in me didn't want to miss this opportunity. Very rare to see a big woman like this so I will post plenty of pics (even blurry ones) for those that do appreciate a big curvy body. Sure would be great to have 1 or 2 more apartments of BBW. Enjoy the picks (about 80).

I love her curves!

11 hours ago, cyberleader said:

I got lots of pics to post. She is a damn cutie and WHAT A FUCKING SOLID BODY ON HER!!! She is slammin' material - awesome ass and amazing curves. Love watching her tits bounce/jiggle. Both her and Sophia love anal. Hope they find a new place soon and hurry back. Probably best tenants of all of VHTV to show off their curvy naked bodies with a big cock/stick/schlong/horsecock on the side. Nice to see them having sex but seeing their excellent curvy bodies naked, half naked or in sexy skimpy outfits is a voyeur's blessing. Two very beautiful horny girls.

• dougiestyle4u changed the title to dougiesway4u - mainly pics of VHTV plus other topics of discussion
  • StnCld316 changed the title to dougiesway4u - mainly pics of VHTV plus other topics of discussion #1
  • StnCld316 locked this topic