dougiesway4u - mainly pics of VHTV plus other topics of discussion #1

dougiestyle4u

3 minutes ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

If you know of any girls that want to return, sure RLC would want to know. 🤣

You know what? I don't get it. On both sites (xcamfan and camcaps), the paid subscribers or quitters of RLC constantly bitch about returnees coming back and then disappointed with them but now turn around by suggesting names of past tenants that they would like to see again. Talk about bipolar dumb fucks. In a round about way I think RLC is grasping at straws and searches for them broads to maybe save their sinking ship. To me subscribers deserve crappy RLC by suggesting names instead of demanding new people.

10 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

You know what? I don't get it. On both sites (xcamfan and camcaps), the paid subscribers or quitters of RLC constantly bitch about returnees coming back and then disappointed with them but now turn around by suggesting names of past tenants that they would like to see again. Talk about bipolar dumb fucks. In a round about way I think RLC is grasping at straws and searches for them broads to maybe save their sinking ship. To me subscribers deserve crappy RLC by suggesting names instead of demanding new people.

And what does that say about them. They are just as bad. Mention names and might get what they want. Then when they do return, but got smarter and realised they can do very little and still make a good amount. They complain. 🤣

RLC's biggest problem is the lack of bringing on new girls, new couples.  It's always the same old ones that keep coming back and most are as stale as a month old loaf of moldy bread. The only place there is currently new couples is the one most know as B#5 or Couples apartment and Mirukawa & Dantez.

RLC needs to ditch all their long time tenants and clean the house from top to bottom and start off the way that made them successful to begin with.  Couples, Lesbians Couples and even toss some Gay or Tranny Couples in the mix. Have a flavor for everyone.  For gods sake get rid of the Barcelona Party Girls. 

Edited by StnCld316

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC's biggest problem is the lack of bringing on new girls, new couples.  It's always the same old ones that keep coming back and most are as stale as a month old loaf of moldy bread. The only place there is currently new couples is the one most know as B#5 or Couples apartment and Mirukawa & Dantez.

RLC needs to ditch all their long time tenants and clean the house from top to bottom and start off the way that made them successful to begin with.  Couples, Lesbians Couples and even toss some Gay or Tranny Couples in the mix. Have a flavor for everyone.  For gods sake get rid of the Barcelona Party Girls. 

🤣

Create an account to see this content!

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Yes, a better mix for everyone's taste in order to grab a wider audience and fan base.

29 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Yes, a better mix for everyone's taste in order to grab a wider audience and fan base.

I don't know why RLC does not offer it, they've been around the cam circuit long enough to know there are lots in each lifestyle category. 

VHTV has had gays and Tranny's in their mix before.  It may not be for everyone but it's something for an audience that follows and likes that type of lifestyle. I don't know why they stopped having them.  

There are other cam websites with apartments but one has to get their permission before any content such as pictures and videos can be shared. Now a site like VHTV we have their permission to post any image content as long as their voyeur-house.tv watermark logo is on the image.  If it's not we just remove the image.  RLC audience can post images but they have to be uploaded through a Third Party Host  to be posted as direct uploading on xCamFan.com servers is prohibited due to DMCA Policies.  Voyeurhouse.com people can post images as over the past couple of years we have never had any issues with them over posted content. LUC & Voyeur-Villa they let us post image content as well but those websites are now in the archives.

The only ones that despise it are RLC and Camarads.  I don't know why they are afraid of any type of Free Advertising, it will surely help their business for subscriptions.  There are always ways of making things work and all they have to do is reach out and figure a way to come up with a viable solution then everyone can work together.

Edited by StnCld316

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know why RLC does not offer it, they've been around the cam circuit long enough to know there are lots in each lifestyle category. 

VHTV has had gays and Tranny's in their mix before.  It may not be for everyone but it's something for an audience that follows and likes that type of lifestyle. I don't know why they stopped having them.  

There are other cam websites with apartments but one has to get their permission before any content such as pictures and videos can be shared. Now a site like VHTV we have their permission to post any image content as long as their voyeur-house.tv watermark logo is on the image.  If it's not we just remove the image.  RLC audience can post images but they have to be uploaded through a Third Party Host  to be posted as direct uploading on xCamFan.com servers is prohibited due to DMCA Policies.  Voyeurhouse.com people can post images as over the past couple of years we have never had any issues with them over posted content. LUC & Voyeur-Villa they let us post image content as well but those websites are now in the archives.

The only ones that despise it are RLC and Camarads.  I don't know why they are afraid of any type of Free Advertising, it will surely help their business for subscriptions.  There are always ways of making things work and all they have to do is reach out and figure a way to come up with a viable solution then everyone can work together.

Xcamfan and Cam caps are good free adverising tools for the voyeur cam sites but maybe RLC and Camarads has a hard time recruiting possible tenants that don't want their image posted everywhere for the world to see. Might have some merit but waving the extra money carrot should entice possible tenants. Money talks especially if images allowed, voyeur cam sites gain more subscribers and in turn more money to those tenants and both xcamfan and camcaps gain more subscribers. Wins all around for everyone. But no - so all sites lose subscribers and scramble to be viable including cc and xc.

6 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Xcamfan and Cam caps are good free adverising tools for the voyeur cam sites but maybe RLC and Camarads has a hard time recruiting possible tenants that don't want their image posted everywhere for the world to see. Might have some merit but waving the extra money carrot should entice possible tenants. Money talks especially if images allowed, voyeur cam sites gain more subscribers and in turn more money to those tenants and both xcamfan and camcaps gain more subscribers. Wins all around for everyone. But no - so all sites lose subscribers and scramble to be viable including cc and xc.

There are a couple of other websites out there but I'd rather just have their permission first before allowing any images to be posted.  That way we're on the same page.  Just have to figure a way to reach out to them. The worst they can do is No.

Edited by StnCld316

My observations about the Sophia & Elon apartment - basically it is a free-for-all sex apartment for licking, sucking, fucking, multiple partners and gangbangs and out of boredom some lonely masturbation. Pretty much anybody that enters this apartment will leave all sexed out (probably 5% of visitors refuse advances/attempts to give in). All the rest seem to get worked over one way or another. The two main girls are all lovey-dovey with the tall huge cock guy but they let him do whatever to any girl or guy and even watch. And the girls do other guys. Might be real relationships here and nice showing of love and affection towards each other but still wonder if eventually sensitive feelings of someone will affect the dynamics in the apartment. Not a normal apartment by any stretch but if you are looking for naked women and lots of a variety of sex then this apartment will supply it.

I watched them yesterday for a small bit. There was a dark toned girl showing off , the “tall dick guy” was making pictures and another guy was assisting him inserting a fox tail in the dark toned butt. Afterwards they moved to a bedroom with the other guy experimenting with the dark girl. The whole time the other girls walked by , most of the time not even peeking at the sex , just walking by as if there was playing a commercial on tv. I know I would have peeked just a moment and see what happened but sex seems to be soooo common that it is not worth their interest. 

2 hours ago, Blast said:

I watched them yesterday for a small bit. There was a dark toned girl showing off , the “tall dick guy” was making pictures and another guy was assisting him inserting a fox tail in the dark toned butt. Afterwards they moved to a bedroom with the other guy experimenting with the dark girl. The whole time the other girls walked by , most of the time not even peeking at the sex , just walking by as if there was playing a commercial on tv. I know I would have peeked just a moment and see what happened but sex seems to be soooo common that it is not worth their interest. 

Agree. At first the black girl resisted while the big dick naked tall guy kept aggressively trying to get her to give in. Finally she did cave in (personally I didn't like how pushy he was with her). But she then seemed to enjoy the activities. Perhaps they try out new potential tenants? Just an easy going apartment with so much sex. I do like the two regular girls but the apartment looks like the 70's hippie's free sex era. Hard to fully explain the whole dynamics. Makes me wonder if any of the guests/visitors are relatives/family members? This apartment has good voyeur material compared to inactive RLC tenants.

pics taken yesterday of the Schuyler & Conor apartment on VHTV

This couple has sex but sometimes appear to have issues. He tends to grab her throat during sex and appears rough enough to make her feel pain by the facial expressions. He grabs her head aggressively to deep throat his cock. She does have a cute smile and likes sucking cock but her ball sucking is amazing and nice to watch. They finished up in the bedroom.

Create an account to see this content!