Jump to content

dougiesway4u


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

If you know of any girls that want to return, sure RLC would want to know. 🤣

You know what? I don't get it. On both sites (xcamfan and camcaps), the paid subscribers or quitters of RLC constantly bitch about returnees coming back and then disappointed with them but now turn around by suggesting names of past tenants that they would like to see again. Talk about bipolar dumb fucks. In a round about way I think RLC is grasping at straws and searches for them broads to maybe save their sinking ship. To me subscribers deserve crappy RLC by suggesting names instead of demanding new people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

You know what? I don't get it. On both sites (xcamfan and camcaps), the paid subscribers or quitters of RLC constantly bitch about returnees coming back and then disappointed with them but now turn around by suggesting names of past tenants that they would like to see again. Talk about bipolar dumb fucks. In a round about way I think RLC is grasping at straws and searches for them broads to maybe save their sinking ship. To me subscribers deserve crappy RLC by suggesting names instead of demanding new people.

And what does that say about them. They are just as bad. Mention names and might get what they want. Then when they do return, but got smarter and realised they can do very little and still make a good amount. They complain. 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RLC's biggest problem is the lack of bringing on new girls, new couples.  It's always the same old ones that keep coming back and most are as stale as a month old loaf of moldy bread. The only place there is currently new couples is the one most know as B#5 or Couples apartment and Mirukawa & Dantez.

RLC needs to ditch all their long time tenants and clean the house from top to bottom and start off the way that made them successful to begin with.  Couples, Lesbians Couples and even toss some Gay or Tranny Couples in the mix. Have a flavor for everyone.  For gods sake get rid of the Barcelona Party Girls. 

Edited by StnCld316
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC's biggest problem is the lack of bringing on new girls, new couples.  It's always the same old ones that keep coming back and most are as stale as a month old loaf of moldy bread. The only place there is currently new couples is the one most know as B#5 or Couples apartment and Mirukawa & Dantez.

RLC needs to ditch all their long time tenants and clean the house from top to bottom and start off the way that made them successful to begin with.  Couples, Lesbians Couples and even toss some Gay or Tranny Couples in the mix. Have a flavor for everyone.  For gods sake get rid of the Barcelona Party Girls. 

🤣

Create an account to see this content!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC's biggest problem is the lack of bringing on new girls, new couples.  It's always the same old ones that keep coming back and most are as stale as a month old loaf of moldy bread. The only place there is currently new couples is the one most know as B#5 or Couples apartment and Mirukawa & Dantez.

RLC needs to ditch all their long time tenants and clean the house from top to bottom and start off the way that made them successful to begin with.  Couples, Lesbians Couples and even toss some Gay or Tranny Couples in the mix. Have a flavor for everyone.  For gods sake get rid of the Barcelona Party Girls. 

Yes, a better mix for everyone's taste in order to grab a wider audience and fan base.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Yes, a better mix for everyone's taste in order to grab a wider audience and fan base.

I don't know why RLC does not offer it, they've been around the cam circuit long enough to know there are lots in each lifestyle category. 

VHTV has had gays and Tranny's in their mix before.  It may not be for everyone but it's something for an audience that follows and likes that type of lifestyle. I don't know why they stopped having them.  

There are other cam websites with apartments but one has to get their permission before any content such as pictures and videos can be shared. Now a site like VHTV we have their permission to post any image content as long as their voyeur-house.tv watermark logo is on the image.  If it's not we just remove the image.  RLC audience can post images but they have to be uploaded through a Third Party Host  to be posted as direct uploading on xCamFan.com servers is prohibited due to DMCA Policies.  Voyeurhouse.com people can post images as over the past couple of years we have never had any issues with them over posted content. LUC & Voyeur-Villa they let us post image content as well but those websites are now in the archives.

The only ones that despise it are RLC and Camarads.  I don't know why they are afraid of any type of Free Advertising, it will surely help their business for subscriptions.  There are always ways of making things work and all they have to do is reach out and figure a way to come up with a viable solution then everyone can work together.

Edited by StnCld316
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know why RLC does not offer it, they've been around the cam circuit long enough to know there are lots in each lifestyle category. 

VHTV has had gays and Tranny's in their mix before.  It may not be for everyone but it's something for an audience that follows and likes that type of lifestyle. I don't know why they stopped having them.  

There are other cam websites with apartments but one has to get their permission before any content such as pictures and videos can be shared. Now a site like VHTV we have their permission to post any image content as long as their voyeur-house.tv watermark logo is on the image.  If it's not we just remove the image.  RLC audience can post images but they have to be uploaded through a Third Party Host  to be posted as direct uploading on xCamFan.com servers is prohibited due to DMCA Policies.  Voyeurhouse.com people can post images as over the past couple of years we have never had any issues with them over posted content. LUC & Voyeur-Villa they let us post image content as well but those websites are now in the archives.

The only ones that despise it are RLC and Camarads.  I don't know why they are afraid of any type of Free Advertising, it will surely help their business for subscriptions.  There are always ways of making things work and all they have to do is reach out and figure a way to come up with a viable solution then everyone can work together.

Xcamfan and Cam caps are good free adverising tools for the voyeur cam sites but maybe RLC and Camarads has a hard time recruiting possible tenants that don't want their image posted everywhere for the world to see. Might have some merit but waving the extra money carrot should entice possible tenants. Money talks especially if images allowed, voyeur cam sites gain more subscribers and in turn more money to those tenants and both xcamfan and camcaps gain more subscribers. Wins all around for everyone. But no - so all sites lose subscribers and scramble to be viable including cc and xc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...