Tweety Fan Page

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Fan Page for Tweety.

I thought VHTV was bad for making up stupid names of tenants but RLC has gotten "looney". RLC owners/managers really are a bunch of birdbrains

LOONEY

1. Extremely foolish or silly.
2. Mentally deranged; crazy.
birdbrain
  1. an annoyingly stupid and shallow person.

Tweety, also known as Tweety Pie or Tweety Bird, is a yellow canary in the 

- "I Tawt I Taw a Puddy Tat.....I Did, I Did, I Did Taw a Puddy Tat!"

On 12/5/2021 at 7:57 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

I thought VHTV was bad for making up stupid names of tenants but RLC has gotten "looney". RLC owners/managers really are a bunch of birdbrains

LOONEY

1. Extremely foolish or silly.
2. Mentally deranged; crazy.
birdbrain
  1. an annoyingly stupid and shallow person.

Tweety, also known as Tweety Pie or Tweety Bird, is a yellow canary in the 

- "I Tawt I Taw a Puddy Tat.....I Did, I Did, I Did Taw a Puddy Tat!"

It makes one wonder how they come up with some of these names.  It's surely not done the way they name hurricanes and virus's.  😁

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It makes one wonder how they come up with some of these names.  It's surely not done the way they name hurricanes and virus's.  😁

Perhaps RLC finally realized that their site is a joke so this is an attempt to add some humor to their site. Can't wait for new names for current tenants (Nana moved places but with new name). Maybe this is "smoke and mirrors" attempt to fool subscribers/viewers that Nana, now Tweety, is a totally new tenant. People are this gullible. Maybe this is RLC's new way of advertising - cartoon characters as tenants. 

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Perhaps RLC finally realized that their site is a joke so this is an attempt to add some humor to their site. Can't wait for new names for current tenants (Nana moved places but with new name). Maybe this is "smoke and mirrors" attempt to fool subscribers/viewers that Nana, now Tweety, is a totally new tenant. People are this gullible. Maybe this is RLC's new way of advertising - cartoon characters as tenants. 

Nana is Nana. Just moved to make a dull apartment even worse lol. Tweety is friend of Holly. The gullible bit is the usual members demanding "Lesbian" action. Sure if the money's right they'll step up their game. 🤣

6 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Nana is Nana. Just moved to make a dull apartment even worse lol. Tweety is friend of Holly. The gullible bit is the usual members demanding "Lesbian" action. Sure if the money's right they'll step up their game. 🤣

Pay me the big money and I will dress to a hilt looking like a female (maybe even better than some of them) and do my best to be a fake lesbian too. Can't be that difficult, can it? LMFAO. Well RLC, do I get the job? - mwah, hugs and kisses - lol.

What should a guy do if he likes dressing as a girl? - Quora  Cross-dressed to Kill: 20 Great Movie/TV Dudes in Drag | EW.com

What Men Look Like Dressed As Their Girlfriends (It Ain't Pretty)  (PICTURES) | HuffPost UK Life

12 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Nana is over at B#1 now with the twins.

22 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Nana is Nana. Just moved to make a dull apartment even worse lol. Tweety is friend of Holly.

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Nana is over at B#1 now with the twins.

Ok, I guess that I fucked up and getting confused with RLC's new improved changes lately. Must be a big hit and new subscribers rushing to buy in - lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...