No more???

The motions detectors work fine for me. However, there is sometimes a delay...but, they work.

Also, keep in mind that the motion detectors may be sensitive. I have seen many things set them off to make me think someone may be there when no one may be home...things like pets, a curtain blowing when the window was left open, the movement of a rotating fan, etc.

So, the motion detectors do not always mean someone is home. They do what their name says...detect motion (whatever it may be).

Also, some people on the CC Board have mentioned ghosts. If you believe in ghosts, then maybe ghosts are setting off the motion detectors too.

Ya, I know what things will trip the sensors when no one is there ( christmas lights for the last month is good one). What I'm talking about is sometimes, no apartment shows the green dot, even though people are there and moving. Othertimes, it will be working fine and then someone will go to a different room but the green dot will stay on in the previous room with nothing moving there and nothing turns on for the room that they went to.

A little while ago, there was a guest moving around in Dashas kitchen, but no motion detection showed him.  It is turned on in the site tool bar.

I have satellite internet. Maybe something with that is screwing it up.

Don't forget the delay.

I have seen the green dot appearing in one room and the tenant had already left into another room.

Also, just last night, Jannet was in her room and the green light did not come on - guessing it did not pick up any of her movements. Than again, she had her knees up and was playing with her phone, so I can see how the motion detector didn't register any movement from her hands. Again, I was hoping that she was masturbating, but when her hands came out of her lap she was holding her phone.

Now, I am on a cable and what you're explaining, I am experiencing too. However, if you think there is a problem with the motion detectors, you may want to contact RLC. Maybe there is an issue. But, they seem to work fine for me.

Are they perfect? Not by a long shot. So, I quit relying on them as a definite and just use them as a guide.

I've been on the site for several hours over the last week and haven't had any of them work at all. It's acting like I have a standard membership. They worked last week, sketchy, like I described, but at least I had the dots then.

If you and others are seeing them, then I think it's my connection or software maybe. I've had a some wierd errors with flashplayer lately too. I don't know, it's not a big deal, but it's kind of annoying. I have a new computer coming next week. I'll see if it still does it. If so, I'll ask RLC about it. Thanks

Well as I  see it there's 2 couples that needed to go and as fine as Martha was she was just a waste of time to watch. The next couple that I can't stand is Veronica & Lucas this is one couple that for some reason I've never liked from day one. So as I see one couple gone and another one that needs to go. Waste of space!!! Thou it would be nice if RLC kept us informed .   

• 7 months later...

Not on of the most favored couples on RLC, but when they first appeared they were a "premium only" couple. So, many did not get to see them and many more were unaware of their existence because at that time, their apartment did not even appear on a standard members screen.

Personally, I though Marta was fucking hot! And, David appeared to be pretty much of a pussy. But, the sex (when Marta didn't cover up) was great.