Nika - Early Prediction

Tomorrow will have been two weeks since I made my predictions, and so far we have seen nothing. Two weeks is plenty of time. Let's not forget that it didn't take others that long to get used to the cams. Besides, if they are not comfortable doing this, then they need to leave...or would you prefer to continue paying membership fees to watch her do NOTHING or watch nothing, since she is hardly at the apartment?

As far as I am concerned, time is up for Nika. And, after more than two weeks of her being in the apartment, all I have seen is side boob, flat ass and big ass boats for feet.

Well, has anyone seen anything yet?

I've read a few comment in the shoutbox that she is slowly improving, but after watching her shower recently, it still appears the same as before...no pussy and only side boob.

Has anyone seen her pussy? And, if you have can you let us know whether she has bush or trimmed or shaved?

Rumors are already surfacing on the CC Board that both Alisa and Nika may be leaving.

Someone sees suitcases and already it's a possibility. But, if I see them clear off those little tables they keep their items on, then I'll raise a Spock eyebrow and then will probably smirk while looking in Nika's bedroom.