Girls appartment

woods71

Roger that Mister RLC.  Had a thought this morning that since Kiko has been there every night for several days (was it two nights before K & K left?) could it be that RLC might be changing the "girls" apartment scenario to the girls apartment and BF'S.  The three girls don't get it done but maybe if there were three girls and their BF's came by now and then and got their willies wet ......yeah that would work for me.  Sans blankets of course.  When Milana and Coco brought home some dudes and fucked their brains out it was all good (except covers).  This gave me hope of better things to cum....er come.  Coco's rabbit petered out and Milana had way to many covers.  Just sorta thinking out loud because I really do want to continue down this road ( RLC), but not at the way it's been going.  Gotta keep the hope!!!!!  Would like to think the slowness of filling the place was due to "finding" those two other special girls.  Maybe I'm just an old fart with just way too much wishful thinking!  Later.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, Are there clubs and bars nearby the girls house, are they allowed to bring guys into the apartment, have parties etc. could end up similar to Geordie shore  Vicky ( UK ) Jersey shore Snooki  ,depending on the girls RLC bring in, the current girls don't look like major party people, So you left with massages and solo's.

My personal likes would be to do as the name implies....GIRLS apartment.  Keep it girls, let them play, do girl stuff and maybe even get frisky with each other.  If they want some wood let them go get some...elsewhere.  And if it's watching guys and gals having sex, well there is lots of other apartments doing just that.  Just my opinion