Thank fuck for Real Life

Scotsman84

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Real life is just fine thanks... I come here for entertainment and good times chatting with people that have the same interests as me... If there is no excitement in here or on RLC.. I'm not about to slit my wrists because of it....lol... It's called RLC for a reason... not everyone humps all day everyday... Just enjoy the view and be great full they walk around half nude and hump like bunnies on cam.... That's called entertainment... :) :)

• 3 months later...

real life used to be great  as a young person the older i get the more it sucks guess thats just how it works tho ..and no im not taking about rlc appears some of ya spend to much time watchin rlc to know theres a real world out your front door ..no one can possibly know whats gonna happen on rlc as much as some of ya think you do unless your the one writing the scripts some of ya  keeps complaining about lol

• 4 weeks later...

real life used to be great  as a young person the older i get the more it sucks guess thats just how it works tho ..and no im not taking about rlc appears some of ya spend to much time watchin rlc to know theres a real world out your front door ..no one can possibly know whats gonna happen on rlc as much as some of ya think you do unless your the one writing the scripts some of ya  keeps complaining about lol

Zinn, what is "older" in your book?  I'ms sure anything get's less titilating over time - i'm just curious why you think age is the factor that makes it less exciting.

• 1 month later...

You are right on boofer69 you can enjoy this if you let your hair down. myself did not know a girl like Suzan could drink so much cum. or people put snot all over the place or eat food off the floor. how people can have so much money to buy food toys vacations have parties and do nothing all day but lay around. I must have missed the boat