Kitchen?

harridarri

It is in fact a second cam in V&L's apartment. Looks like it was from some previous inhabitants though.

Your right as a matter of fact u can see it is its just the camera work is over the other side if u no what a mean lol

Just my thoughts on this, but the pic of the kitchen is V&L's kitchen (or was, anyway). It is just reversed and looking in the opposite direction. 

Now, when I joined RLC Isabel & Marcelo were living in V&L's app and there hadn't been any changes in the camera positions (that I can remember), and before Isabel & Marcelo moved in that apartment, Anna & Dana (the first lesbian couple on RLC) were living there. I've seen quite a few old videos of Anna & Dana and the camera positions in that apartment were different in the kitchen when they were living there as opposed to the camera position we have been used to seeing.

So, it is possible that the pic of the kitchen goes back a couple years or more.

And, if you saw this recently, then it could be a glitch with RLC. For example, when Leora & Paul moved into the app that they are in now, there was a glitch when I tried to view their apartment one day and for some strange reason I was getting an image of their old app...and they had been moved out of that place for about two months when that happened. So, if the pic is recent and you saw it on RLC, then it could just an anomaly, something akin to a ghost image left in the system...

Anyway, that's my two cents. 

Just my thoughts on this, but the pic of the kitchen is V&L's kitchen (or was, anyway). It is just reversed and looking in the opposite direction. 

Now, when I joined RLC Isabel & Marcelo were living in V&L's app and there hadn't been any changes in the camera positions (that I can remember), and before Isabel & Marcelo moved in that apartment, Anna & Dana (the first lesbian couple on RLC) were living there. I've seen quite a few old videos of Anna & Dana and the camera positions in that apartment were different in the kitchen when they were living there as opposed to the camera position we have been used to seeing.

So, it is possible that the pic of the kitchen goes back a couple years or more.

And, if you saw this recently, then it could be a glitch with RLC. For example, when Leora & Paul moved into the app that they are in now, there was a glitch when I tried to view their apartment one day and for some strange reason I was getting an image of their old app...and they had been moved out of that place for about two months when that happened. So, if the pic is recent and you saw it on RLC, then it could just an anomaly, something akin to a ghost image left in the system...

Anyway, that's my two cents.

Thats what I said about the kitchen being reversed it just come out wrong The way I said it thank you for correcting me lol

It's not the kitchen that V & L occupied.  There is only one door, no window under the sink. The length of this kitchen is longer and the layout just doesn't match.

They are likely trying to bring another apartment online and likely got cross scripted.  I only seen it that one day  and haven't seen it since.

Yes, you are correct! 

• 2 weeks later...