domestic violence and abuse on RLC , YOUR VIEWS NEEDED!

BORN-TO-RIDE

I say we all pitch in and buy her a gun.... til then, someone could tell her to wait til he goes to sleep and bring in the iron skillet from the kitchen to the bedroom. 

Aside from that, she needs to report EVERY incident to the authorities and get men like him put away before their rage turns to something more violent and deadly.  Another case in Point, Hector and his stupid antics with the kitchen utensils. 

These men need to be held accountable for their actions, less they get what they really deserve... .... 

Here in the states, a man goes to prison for such crimes, they have a very difficult time there; the ones with abuse to women and children. The ones that go for robbing banks have a much easier time serving their time.

Not just in States. Also in Portugal a gay gets a jail sentence for doing this.

• 3 months later...

Domestic violence is not acceptable. However, those who say flatly that a man should never hit a women are not thinking clearly. There are many situations I can think of where I could hit, stab, shoot and yes kill a woman or a man if necessary. Defense of my family is the first to come to mind. Though I am not a police officer or a soldier, I have had self defense and tactical training and know that women can be as deadly as men and sometimes need to be handled by force that is appropriate for the situation

. Ohhh... Ok I'm back,.Leora was bending over...

So, Ideally women should not be hit, but neither should they do something that deserves a violent solution. My wife and I had an argument over this recently. I showed her a video of a women repeatedly hitting  a  guy until he finally hit her back, ending the confrontation. Wife sided with woman repeating that old saying "men should never hit a woman" we have been brain washed with. I'm in agreement unless she REALLY deserves it!

Flame on!