REMINDER TO MEMBERS

BORN-TO-RIDE

3 hours ago, texl01 said:

I guess it is appropriate to mention , if Posting Pictures or Videos in the Gallery OR Forums pages you still run the risk of having your Membership to RLC being cancelled. 

I think that is what has stopped everyone from posting very much anymore.  For those who do pay for the Locked Cams in RLC do not want to risk losing their Membership even if it means missing most of what happens in the houses which is not much but when it does it is at times that most people are not logged on.  So now a site such as RLCF which was a great site that paired well with RLC allowed people to get cought up on what they missed.  I was more compelled to get a membership with RLC and be able to have the site of RLCF to get cought up on thing I missed but now that things are so strengent I doubt that I will ever pay to have a membership with RLC.

6 hours ago, Spoonie123 said:

No I was logged into RLCF and it really surprised me that nothing got posted in the Gallery from the Locked Room of B1 the night the girls got their massages from the male guest.  Now there were pictures and video posted of Nora and her boyfriend during their activity at the exact same time as the other girls only Nora was downstairs in front of the Free Cams but once Nora and her Boyfriend moved upstairs to the Bathroom in front of a Locked Cam all the posting stopped.  I thought all that was really strange.

There is more content posted from the Free Areas of the Cams than what there is of the Locked Rooms.

With the Free Cams you don't need a RLC Account Logged in. The Locked Rooms most don't want to jeopardize their RLC Account. When you pay $45 a Month to access the site it would be a risk of losing your Account and $45 for posting a Video. RLC is out for blood against anyone who goes against their Policy.

Other websites such as VHTV, VV and WatchMe247 they like all the Free Publicity they get. Don't know why RLC can't see that.

On 1/12/2017 at 7:47 PM, StnCld316 said:

There is more content posted from the Free Areas of the Cams than what there is of the Locked Rooms.

With the Free Cams you don't need a RLC Account Logged in. The Locked Rooms most don't want to jeopardize their RLC Account. When you pay $45 a Month to access the site it would be a risk of losing your Account and $45 for posting a Video. RLC is out for blood against anyone who goes against their Policy.

Other websites such as VHTV, VV and WatchMe247 they like all the Free Publicity they get. Don't know why RLC can't see that.

Thanks @StnCld316 for the information.

On 1/12/2017 at 6:20 AM, texl01 said:

I guess it is appropriate to mention , if Posting Pictures or Videos in the Gallery OR Forums pages you still run the risk of having your Membership to RLC being cancelled. 

i just found this out this morning after posting a picture yesterday, and now banned, really is not worth posting pictures on forum

2 minutes ago, JCDogg said:

i just found this out this morning after posting a picture yesterday, and now banned, really is not worth posting pictures on forum

Sorry JC.  Post what you like now. You are banned - go for it   lol

1 hour ago, JCDogg said:

i m confused how they knew so fast..... is RLC Moderator?

@JCDogg... not likely to have been a Moderator... where did you post the picture?? In a couples forum or in the gallery.

When you say banned... were you a paying RLC customer (standard or Premium) or were you just a freeviewer and they have stopped you seeing anything??

@JCDogg... not likely to have been a Moderator... where did you post the picture?? In a couples forum or in the gallery.

When you say banned... were you a paying RLC customer (standard or Premium) or were you just a freeviewer and they have stopped you seeing anything??

i posted a pic of Michelle in her forum, and yes i "was" a paying premium customer... all this time i never posted any pictures or videos i have made to any site. But since i am a fan of Michelle i posted a non nude picture of her

Now i must say it disturbs me more to be banned, than having the privilege to post on this site

On 1/13/2017 at 8:47 AM, StnCld316 said:

Maybe RLC are cracking down on it here because they want people to use their replay feature but most of the long time members send it directly to each other

On 1/12/2017 at 9:20 AM, texl01 said:

Exactly!!! I posted one composite shot of Irma before and after her nose job, and three days later I was banned.  Either that, or someone whom I allowed access to my dropbox gallery posted content they pulled and I got caught out.  Be careful who you give stuff to!