fan page for nora , upload pics and vids here aswell as talk about her

Tool and others, this is not NORA, and i think that this picter don't belong here also, because the moderaters said "its not allowed to post pics or vid's that is not from RLC in Gallery or otherwise posted", so also not here. And BTW everybody can see thats not Nora

@ Daedulus59

I'm not the biggest Nora fan, but I think almost anyone who's ever been in a long term relationship can answer this.

Let's say within the first two years of your relationship/marriage with a girl (whether she looks like Nora or your favorite girl on RLC or the girl of your dreams), she hops her naked pussy on your face. It's a playful act that "usually" leads into sex.

Now, it's been 3 to 5 years with the same girl and she hops her naked pussy on your face. It's a playful act, but maybe you don't feel like playing tonight "OR" you're hoping she will hop her naked pussy on her face, but instead she doesn't feel like playing tonight. But, every once in a while, when she does hop that naked pussy on to your face it may lead to sex.

So, times progresses and you both become adjusted to the way things are as you grow older together...not necessarily old, but older.

You want to see what it's like after 10 years of being with the same woman?

She hops her naked pussy on your face. It's a playful act and she hasn't done it in years, and you're like, "What the fuck is wrong with you, you crazy bitch!?! 8)

Of course, this is just a metaphor and isn't exact in its timeline nor is it exclusive to all relationships/marriages, and it doesn't hold any truth that a girl you are with will hop their naked pussy on your face (believe it or not, there are guys out there with women who have never done that to them).

Personally, I'd put Nora & Kiko within that 3 to 5 year range.

the only possible way that i think happend that Kiko was sick then, he was coughing a day or two already, maybe thats way