RLC false advertising? your opinions on this

BORN-TO-RIDE

a quote from RLC frequently asked questions 

Who are the people we see on the website and what is the scenario they are living?

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7.

1=people you see are not actors.?,,,,,,,someone needs to tell the residents that                                                                                                                                     2=they are real people living real lives ,,,,,well i think the rest of the world must be living in the land of make believe then.                                                                                                                                                                                                  3=  appartments equipped with video cameras...why would RLC need video cameras if its live and not recorded.surely  webcams would suffice,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          4=there are no scenarios ,,,,sorry you have well and truly fuked that one up ,we are not gullible.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       5=there are no operators,or censorship,then who fukin puts the appartments in maintanance mode?and why is there blind spots in every appartment, i call that censorship.                                                                                                                                  

• 1 month later...

The only things I have seen is a poster and some pics for a play that they were in and I have seen her studying acting on her laptop. She was watching a video (and it was in English) and it was giving information on a specific actor I have never heard of and techniques on acting (specifically acting for the theater).

No evidence at this time on whether or not she has done any acting in motion pictures. However, she is a star for some on RealLifeCam.

The only thing you get RLC on is the recorded video. If it is not live then you have an argument for false advertising. The rest could be easily defended by them. However, I do think they crossed some lines with the other 3. I won't even watch Leora anymore with the amount of acting she does.

Going in they know two things:

- There are cameras and people are watching.

- If people don't watch then they will get kicked out of apartment and replaced with someone more watchable.

Of course this is going to change the way they behave. Besides this couldn't be any less real than 'reality tv'.

• 10 months later...

a quote from RLC frequently asked questions 

1=people you see are not actors.?,,,,,,,someone needs to tell the residents that                                                                                                                                     2=they are real people living real lives ,,,,,well i think the rest of the world must be living in the land of make believe then.                                                                                                                                                                                                  3=  appartments equipped with video cameras...why would RLC need video cameras if its live and not recorded.surely  webcams would suffice,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          4=there are no scenarios ,,,,sorry you have well and truly fuked that one up ,we are not gullible.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       5=there are no operators,or censorship,then who fukin puts the appartments in maintanance mode?and why is there blind spots in every appartment, i call that censorship.                                                                                                                                  

Well, here we are one year later. Are we still asking the same questions? What will the new owner(s) have to say about this? Something to think about with respect to this earlier post. Hhhmmmm

Whether it is real; probably not for a lot, maybe for others who appear to actually have a job: N&K for example, it may be. If we put a cam in your house/apt would people wonder what the crap you did with YOUR life. Scripted; if you see what you like does it matter? The operators question, of course there are people who monitor the network, cams, servers et al. If something breaks someone has to fix it. 

Simple answer: if you do not like what you see then do not subscribe or if you watch for free then stop watching! If you need more then search the web and find a better site, and if you do, let the rest of us know.

Last I heard from anyone on RLCF, not RLC people showed up at your house and forced you to sign up and pay them money under duress. 

Whether it is real; probably not for a lot, maybe for others who appear to actually have a job: N&K for example, it may be. If we put a cam in your house/apt would people wonder what the crap you did with YOUR life. Scripted; if you see what you like does it matter? The operators question, of course there are people who monitor the network, cams, servers et al. If something breaks someone has to fix it. 

Simple answer: if you do not like what you see then do not subscribe or if you watch for free then stop watching! If you need more then search the web and find a better site, and if you do, let the rest of us know.

Last I heard from anyone on RLCF, not RLC people showed up at your house and forced you to sign up and pay them money under duress. 

The point i was making was - WHO asked this question or WHO started this post in the forum to begin with? Any appearance of contradiction?