Fan Page Carla

originally posted by cowart on the chatbox but for all members who haven't seen it yet the broken table which was the last straw which saw c&m exit rlc

(Link No Longer Accessible)

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎29 at 6:19 AM, Rob(forum moderator) said:

originally posted by cowart on the chatbox but for all members who haven't seen it yet the broken table which was the last straw which saw c&m exit rlc

(Link No Longer Accessible)

I think I can likely say that Apartment is gone for good and won't be back on the air.

RLC is pushing forward with the Premium Concept so all the older Apartments that have been around for awhile are most likely being phased out.

Edited by StnCld316

I think I can likely say that Apartment is gone for good and won't be back on the air.

RLC is pushing forward with the Premium Concept so all the older Apartments that have been around for awhile are most likely being phased out.

I agree; look to the luxury apartment the newest couple, Stesha and Marco have now.

Wondering if this mean Leora and Paul, and Maya and Stepan might wind up homeless.

I think I can likely say that Apartment is gone for good and won't be back on the air.RLC is pushing forward with the Premium Concept so all the older Apartments that have been around for awhile are most likely being phased out.

Yep all the old apartments will go unfortunately , that includes l&p,m&s (Maya & Stepan) and a&d , soon even all the newer standard apartments z&l,n&k and d&d will go and we will just be left with the premium apartments that is the direction rlc is going in

I agree; look to the luxury apartment the newest couple, Stesha and Marco have now.

Wondering if this mean Leora and Paul, and Maya and Stepan might wind up homeless.

Leora & Paul's Apartment is more modern than what they had when they first began. Maya & Stepan have been there almost 3 years. RLC should offer them a newer Apartment. Adriana & Daniel is another one with an old Apartment. Likely once they decide to leave the project that place will likely be gone as well.

Alina & Anton had a newer modern Apartment. I would have thought RLC would have tried to find another couple to place there.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Carla