What is Your Favorite Investigative Tools.

Bloom

As I still consider myself the new guy, I thought I'd ask.   What are your favorite tools when it comes to figuring out what's going on behind the scenes on RLC.  I am aware of various Image finders and some others, google maps.  Looking up the pizza places that sort of thing.  I know we have some really expert amateur detectives on this site and I am curious what kind of stuff is out there.

As I still consider myself the new guy, I thought I'd ask.   What are your favorite tools when it comes to figuring out what's going on behind the scenes on RLC.  I am aware of various Image finders and some others, google maps.  Looking up the pizza places that sort of thing.  I know we have some really expert amateur detectives on this site and I am curious what kind of stuff is out there.

You can go all the way to the end of the internet and still not find all  the information that you're lookin for. 

Actually, it is part of the rlc game; if you're a game player, finding the bits and pieces of the players lives and 'speculating' on them, then sharing on the forum, is really part of the fun of being a member on here and on rlc........

Having said that, there are some that would consider finding out facts about the tenants  could in fact be construed as stalking. UNLESS you have a pocket full of money and and open end passport, the chances of one gettin on a aero-plane and going to the rlc players countries and tracking them is to me just a bit to extreme. There are far better conquests, in your own backyard, than going to all that trouble, I would think.

NOT to mention the huge disappointment !!

The 'tools' you mention are merely little tittie bits we see along the way. Sometimes they make a lasting memory; other times, NOT so much.

Case in point; the vk pages of Nora, Kammie and Milana.  JUST Dead horses now. NOT worth beating; but it was fun when they were discovered.

Just to be clear I have no intention of getting on a plane or anything.  It's more of the impressive ability of the people on here to sleuth information.  Just want to learn that's all.  Seems like a good skill to have.  Of course any skill can be used for good or for ill intent.  In my case I am fascinated with learning new skills.  Sometimes some of the older members on here will throw out a tidbit of info now and then.  I am interested in the method more than the info itself.

I have checked out tineye.  not sure why it's better than google image search.  Don't really feel like signing up for VK.  But thanks to everyone that occasional will post something interesting.  I like a good puzzle.   

As I still consider myself the new guy, I thought I'd ask.   What are your favorite tools when it comes to figuring out what's going on behind the scenes on RLC.  

Start by learning about how internet businesses run. Then start figuring out:

• What type of hosting and bandwidth is involved - and how much does it cost?
  • What legal hoops does RLC have to jump through to broadcast?
  • What is the business model - financing, target audience, etc?
  • How does RLC differentiate itself from other voyeur webcams?
  • What incentives does RLC offer to tenants to get them to perform in a way that's interesting?
  • Etc, etc.

Put your basic business model down in a Word document, then start doing the financial modeling in an Excel spreadsheet. If you're really interested in figuring it out, the information is out there on the web. But running a business like RLC and making a profit is by no means simple. I have a decent knowledge of how omnichannel retail works - RLC is a pretty slick operation.

Start by learning about how internet businesses run. Then start figuring out:

• What type of hosting and bandwidth is involved - and how much does it cost?
  • What legal hoops does RLC have to jump through to broadcast?
  • What is the business model - financing, target audience, etc?
  • How does RLC differentiate itself from other voyeur webcams?
  • What incentives does RLC offer to tenants to get them to perform in a way that's interesting?
  • Etc, etc.

Put your basic business model down in a Word document, then start doing the financial modeling in an Excel spreadsheet. If you're really interested in figuring it out, the information is out there on the web. But running a business like RLC and making a profit is by no means simple. I have a decent knowledge of how omnichannel retail works - RLC is a pretty slick operation.

I think he meant to gain information about the tenants and players on rlc; not the internal workings of the site.

Most rlcfan members aren't interested in how it gets to us (TOO Techie), more so the nudies and fuckins.

I think he meant to gain information about the tenants and players on rlc; not the internal workings of the site.

Most rlcfan members aren't interested in how it gets to us (TOO Techie), more so the nudies and fuckins.

I take your point, but the two are inter-related. The better RLC's business model (i.e. more profit) the better the incentives they can offer to tenants. For example giving (say) the top three most viewed apartments each month a cash bonus would encourage behaviour that drives up traffic. Similarly gifting a bottle of spirits and a couple of bottles of wine to apartments that generate over a specific level of traffic might loosen inhibitions.

As to the details of the tenants - no thanks. There comes a point where that crosses over from curiousity into stalking/obsession. I'm quite happy for them to remain pixels on the interweb. 

You can search for the GMT+??, looking at the product in their apts and seeking on a search engine, listening to what they say and locating the regions lingo differences, watching tv with them and looking for that episode or movie to locate in which area it is aired, (music is easiest to locate an area or region)

look at the laptop and try to find out if any of the models are sold only in certain areas like here in America. If your on premium and you have some cameras looking outside, you could always try and find the location of these building and analyze your info if you find where.

They are so many techniques to investigate pictures, movies, cams etc... to find people.