technical problem of the site

good evening everyone, new marketing strategy for the site. no more free cams, and for good reason, apartment most of the time empty, where they sleep. so they have decided to delete all the free cams to force you to take out a subscription. all this, to see completely empty apartments, another scam friends, don't fall into the traps, and I'm telling you with full knowledge of the cause. Absolutely nothing happens.

Create an account to see this content!

hello everyone. so they are testing things for the site, it's very good, but instead of testing things, it would already be good to resolve a major problem for the site. 1 already put tenants or broadcast couples , who has no complex with cameras. who has desires, ambitions, willpower. because for the moment, they offer us a menu. but the menu does not at all correspond to the price ($29), which you pay .you still have the proof, and in images.that I had posted.to date, all the shows that we see, and the replays like (katy), there is no interest in taking out a subscription on this site. the rest of the tenants, only do shows for chaturbate (valeria, erika), ema for it's a customer on her phone, apart from that, lie on her sofa 24/24 7/7. we always see her even position. She takes off her thong, moves her hips, and then I'm in doggy style position, and then on my back, spread my legs, and put a finger in her pussy with the vaseline. That's all she does. evelyne, on another videochat site, after that she spends that day sleeping on the sofa. medina, so she's always the same, always hiding, again last night, we have the proof. she hides as far away from the cameras, or we see her less. She spent this day yesterday, in the guest room, and for one reason only, the field of vision of the camera, see that it is leg and head, or even better nothing because she is hiding it under a blanket.

it's all well and good to want to test things, but when you have a Ferrari, and inside you have a 2 hp engine. you won't go very far with that. To summarize, already put tenants who likes to show off, this shows, and in addition, tenants who put on shows, for your own site, not for competitors, like chaturbate, strip chat, or other. to date all the video posts of valeria, ema , erika, all the shows that we see on your site, in reality and not for your site, it receives tokens, and you have the proof. and this does not need testing, about the tenants.

conclusion to all this, you are asking people $29/month to pay, to see shows that actually happen on chaturbate, or other, and that it's free to see it. erika, valeria, evelyne. you spend a film in replay (katy). and the rest of the time, during the day there is no one in the apartments. or otherwise, if they are present, nothing to see, apart from seeing them, do the cleaning, sleep, vape, or this hide like medina, and all this for $29. so to this day, we call it theft. you are scamming people, making them believe, that there would be shows, and that in reality, what is happening nothing. ah yes, we see shows (valeria) on chaturbate. but once disconnect, what we see, a thong, a pair of breasts, naked!!!!!! and even I'm going to add that, the only time when Brian can fuck her is when she's on chaturbate, apart from that nothing, not counting sound. It's complicated to put sound on???? ? so stop making people believe that your site, and these or that, your site is nothing like a voyeur site to date.