video issues

spyker

I asked this question in another thread as part of a long list of newbish questions but I thought I'd ask in here since this is the placer for it...

Can anyone tell me why I am only able to download 25-45 seconds or 10-20% of videos?

I've tried different browsers, and I'm able to download hours worth of video (multiple concurrent downloads) with no problems, but when I try to download the video clips posted on here I only get snippets.  

Could it be that my post count is too low? or might it be something technical?

I asked this question in another thread as part of a long list of newbish questions but I thought I'd ask in here since this is the placer for it...

Can anyone tell me why I am only able to download 25-45 seconds or 10-20% of videos?

I've tried different browsers, and I'm able to download hours worth of video (multiple concurrent downloads) with no problems, but when I try to download the video clips posted on here I only get snippets.  

Could it be that my post count is too low? or might it be something technical?

quite possibly . but you have now been upgraded ,so try again if no change let me know , i use internet download manager ,so that is something you might like to look at if you have no luck 

I've been in contact with hotwal most of the day.  I think we've figured out that it has something to do with the source files.  I should be good from here on out as long as I dont try to download that format.  Anyway, thanks for ALL the help!