general informations

lovanuaresta

• 2 months later...

No. GMT7 is in central Russia\Siberia GMT3 is Moscow  and GMT1 is Barcelona Spain. In the top left hand corner it gives the current time where they are..The tenants sign up. I assume they get interviewed because of the circumstances . The apartments are free and RLC pays for the expenses . Since they do not work I assume they get money for food etc.

No. GMT7 is in central Russia\Siberia GMT3 is Moscow  and GMT1 is Barcelona Spain. In the top left hand corner it gives the current time where they are at..The tenants sign up. I assume they get interviewed becuase of the circumstances . The apartments are free and RLC pays for the expences . SInce they do not work I assume they get money for food ect

Thats amazing how you guys know the location.

No. GMT7 is in central Russia\Siberia GMT3 is Moscow  and GMT1 is Barcelona Spain. In the top left hand corner it gives the current time where they are..The tenants sign up. I assume they get interviewed because of the circumstances . The apartments are free and RLC pays for the expenses . Since they do not work I assume they get money for food etc.

Some of the tenants do in fact work; OR by appearances have some kinda jobs, they leave the apartments and not return for several hours.

Some I have seen would be Dasha and Demid, they are in, (some believe) the medical field; I've seen Hector pack lunch early in the A.M and be gone all day, He works in the car industry, by his T-shirt; Daniel is some kinda Martial Arts (Self Defense classes) or Law Enforcement. He is proficient with guns and knifes.

SO yeah, some tenants have gainful employment and careers; UNLIKE so many others that are  'H O M E L E S S' without RealLifeCam.com.