Is this Real Time?

Boombas

Now I'm confused, Ok so that's not too hard I know. However I was looking during the 25th Christmas Day and I never saw any presents!

Also why were one of the apartments (Maya & Stepan) putting up their Christmas Tree on the 27th.

i love the idea of this fly on the wall voyeurisum. it new & refreshing and you never know what's going to happen... if anything. And it's very addictive.

I've got a thing for Leora, but think Paul is a bit of a slob. Nelly also has a stunning body. and I love the antics of Ilona, Irma & Anna's place.

I think I'd like join, however it may be difficult explaining the bank transaction to my partner. and anyway I'd need to watch for free for a while to see if the fascination lasts.

Now I'm confused, Ok so that's not too hard I know. However I was looking during the 25th Christmas Day and I never saw any presents!

Also why were one of the apartments (Maya & Stepan) putting up their Christmas Tree on the 27th.

Me too.  seems as a recorded program.