Hello from Spain

Chixy01

Hello everyone, my name is Terry, First off Happy New Year to all.

Now, I live in Spain, (yes sun all year round)

Found this forum board by accident after watching RLC for a few weeks, and wanted to know more about it. Aint google wonderful? 

Hope to make a few friends on here but if I make any mistakes I hope and am sure you guys will correct me.  Thanks for reading.

hi terry

Im Tim .Im a member of real life cams and this site..The site is an emotional roller coaster..it has its ups, downs and disapointments..Im purely on Real life Cams for the girls apartment in barcalona..im addicted.. would i recommend subscribing....yes deff ..if you can afford the £30.00 a month.   But you at times will be totally disapointed..i say every day ill unsubscribe.. but honestly never will..

Im in process of making my own site.. have just submitted my business plan . online.. be based in spain.. hopefully fir june this year..time will tell. im hoping..see ya and enjoy..please ome and join the shout box terry. happy new year...tim 

Hello everyone, my name is Terry, First off Happy New Year to all.

Now, I live in Spain, (yes sun all year round)

Found this forum board by accident after watching RLC for a few weeks, and wanted to know more about it. Aint google wonderful? 

Hope to make a few friends on here but if I make any mistakes I hope and am sure you guys will correct me.  Thanks for reading.

hey welcome to the fan forum mate just be yourself talk about whatever you want and you be alright with us we don't really mind on here you are family now that's how we treat our members on here as family i hope you stay an active member on the boards,shoutbox even gallery their is some great pics and vids to look at aswell again welcome to rlcf mate hope you enjoy it on here and have a right laugh

Hola desde España!,

It's nice to see more people from spain(who lives in too) on this forum, if you understand spanish you will enjoy a lot the cams from mario and carla :P Adriana and Daniel too.

From my point of view yo can enjoy RLC beign a free user, if you have luck you can catch some really nice escenes, personally i can't afford 30~€ a month, also i found it very expensive too since i can be watching 24x7.

I hope you enjoy like we all do.

Sorry for the english, can also speak in spanish!.

Hasta luego!

Tim : "Im in process of making my own site" <--- you should invite all your friends from here for some real voyeur action :)

shame today got a telling of for letting everybody know about the site..but im still doing it..and really..this bunch of perves lol....yeah right

• 1 month later...