I NEED TO UNDERSTAND

momo5768

I need to understand. Certains of you ask to have cameras everywhere, in the bathrooms, toilets, in ironings rooms, with sound;
explain me what the gentle dripping of a pee, the plop of a columbine that falls into the bowl, can made.

Experience of cam girls on the balcony showed that apart from smoking or phoning, maybe in the summer sunbathing, brings nothing more.

I don't find any added value in such cams, aside the fact that blind spots at the apartments aren't that bad in order to give a break from cams to tenants once in a while especially in moments they need to do a escape and get privacy.

Better they get used to a blind spot than just leave the apartment to get privacy.

I am glad actually that the bathrooms have no sound. other than maybe going in and moving the angles of the currently installed cameras one some habits have been established. i like everything that is available to view. I know that if I agreed to live in the conditions that they are living in with RLC I would want a place within my apartment that I could go with no cameras. if only for a min or 2 just to get away.