Something for Nothing

Mooka

Had this site up last night, idling watching the chat in the Shoutbox when I saw a few comments that got me thinking (and a little pissed off).  There were a couple of the more vocal RLCF members who as usual were complaining about just about every aspect of RLC.  Then one made the comment that he is glad he doesn't pay for the site and the other agreed.

Well this got me thinking, what right do they have to complain.  They aren't paid members of RLC, yet they expect RLC to bend over backwards for them and worse, listen to their incessant complaints.

My thoughts are if you aren't prepared to put your money where you mouth is, you have no real right to complain about any aspect of the site. You aren't contributing to it, you aren't helping pay for the rent of the apartments, yet you expect to see everything?  I have seen guys here 'suggest' that paid members should always record any action, especially from the Premium rooms and put it up in the Gallery so they can view it.  Well it wasn't quite a suggestion, it was more of a demand.  Well screw you, I have paid for the privilege of seeing what goes on via every cam available, if you want to see it all you have to do is pay like I do.  

I just find it extremely hypocritical to come onto a site like this and whine, demand and bitch about RLC yet you aren't prepared to help it survive.   In fact I wish the Premium rooms didn't have any free cams, those that don't pay can just sit there and try to decipher the blurred images in the thumbnails - that is all they deserve.

Anyway, that is my rant for the day, I am sure I will be lambasted yet again for having an opinion :D  

Yeah Mooka, ya pissed me off.  YOU SHOULDA SAID THIS MONTHS AGO !!  Well said and I too get frustrated by such talk.  It has amused me to a degree how non paying people belly ache about RLC.  Yeah, I have my days I like to tell RLC whats happening (by my shaky standards) but damn, I AM a paying member and have absolutely no intentions of cancelling.  Good rant Mooka, good rant.     ;D

Had this site up last night, idling watching the chat in the Shoutbox when I saw a few comments that got me thinking (and a little pissed off).  There were a couple of the more vocal RLCF members who as usual were complaining about just about every aspect of RLC.  Then one made the comment that he is glad he doesn't pay for the site and the other agreed.

Well this got me thinking, what right do they have to complain.  They aren't paid members of RLC, yet they expect RLC to bend over backwards for them and worse, listen to their incessant complaints.

My thoughts are if you aren't prepared to put your money where you mouth is, you have no real right to complain about any aspect of the site. You aren't contributing to it, you aren't helping pay for the rent of the apartments, yet you expect to see everything?  I have seen guys here 'suggest' that paid members should always record any action, especially from the Premium rooms and put it up in the Gallery so they can view it.  Well it wasn't quite a suggestion, it was more of a demand.  Well screw you, I have paid for the privilege of seeing what goes on via every cam available, if you want to see it all you have to do is pay like I do.  

I just find it extremely hypocritical to come onto a site like this and whine, demand and bitch about RLC yet you aren't prepared to help it survive.   In fact I wish the Premium rooms didn't have any free cams, those that don't pay can just sit there and try to decipher the blurred images in the thumbnails - that is all they deserve.

Anyway, that is my rant for the day, I am sure I will be lambasted yet again for having an opinion :D

I heartily endorse your "rant".  I have found quite often, that anything which is offered for free is not valued and so fair game for criticism.  You generally have to pay for most things in this world, so why expect any different.

Well I can assure you RLC has the same crap attitude towards paying viewers, but I'd disagree. A lot of free viewers are ex-members who got fed up with RLCs crap, so RLC should care about them, if they want their money.

So if these disgruntled people are ex members, why are they still here?  What is the use of hanging around and bitching about a product you have already decided you didn't like?  You really think the management of RLC will log onto this site and go 'Oh look Nathen has discontinued his membership, we will be ruined if we don't listen to everything he says'.  Or to put it another way, RLC have no idea what the ex members are saying because THEY ARE EX MEMBERS, they don't exist in the RLC database as an active user.

very true words spoken mooka i have seen non members come in the shout box asking people to give them log in details

so they can watch every thing that a paid member.... can watch for free  wtf do they think some one is going to risk getting banned

for some body they dont even know if you want to watch what paid members watch...then pay to watch it your self or f..k off sorry

to to sound harsh but it needs to be said good topc mooka