Pages freezing during periods of high activity

happyman

Hi BTR, I am experiencing pages going extremely slow to the point of freezing during periods when many members are on line especially on the more popular apartments/rooms and when the "action" gets interesting. Is this anything to do with RLC server being too small/too slow or is it down to my laptop and notebook processor speed?

Hi BTR, I am experiencing pages going extremely slow to the point of freezing during periods when many members are on line especially on the more popular apartments/rooms and when the "action" gets interesting. Is this anything to do with RLC server being too small/too slow or is it down to my laptop and notebook processor speed?

try not to wank ,with your laptop in your lap , vigorous movements can cause the harddrive on your laptop to become unresponsive , i know they call them laptops . but if you was to place your laptop on a hard solid surface that doesnt move, (so that means your knob doesnt count) you will be able to wank away with out causing distress to your laptop!      ps , or it could just be the bandwidth allotted to that camera being over used , lol

Thanks for your technical reassurance @Robwin. I guess Danaya & Adele's apt will be like the slow train to China when the new girl arrives!

yes @BTR my old laptop was susceptible to movement. I now have a Samsung notebook that I use in the bedroom but thanks for the advice lol